Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Minecraft Server Map Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Minecraft Server Map Guide Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Server Map Guide   Minecraft Server Map Guide EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:46 pm

So, for those of you who don't know, I've had my Minecraft server back up, running on the 1.8 Pre-release. One of my favorite things about the update is the vast oceans, which we spawned right in the middle of. Literally. The spawn point is on the ocean floor. Anyway, I've been mapping out the ocean and discovering islands.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's Map_0, a map that I have enough copies of for everyone!

Minecraft Server Map Guide 2011-09-12_2230

And here are high-quality pictures of each individual location on that map:

Continents

Dali:
Ellowen:
New Jefferland:
Swampert:

Countries

Spawnland:

Islands

Bigtree Isle:
Cycle Island:
Dragon Isle:
Freebird Island:
Lame Isle:
Lamer Isle:
Lost Isle:
Soul Sand Isle:

The spawn point of the server is in the ocean near Lost Isle. If you plan on getting on the server, there is a building on the island where you can get your copy of this map, and access to boats for travel. These aren't all of the discovered islands, just all of the ones that showed up on Map_0. There is a Map_1 (that there is only one copy of) that has a few more interesting islands (and an island range). Unfortunately, it is only possible to clone Map_0, but I plan on posting other maps here. That's all for now!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, what once was Map_1 is now Map_10. Let's get right to that one.

Minecraft Server Map Guide 2011-09-12_2231

And now for the locations in Map_10 (other than the ones that are already in Map_0).

Countries

Faroff Islands:

Islands

Big Chunk Island Range:
Fiya Bawl Islands:
Huh Why Ee Island Range:
Lonely Island:
Sunken Isle:
Tank Isle:
World Island:
Yang Island(s):
Yin Island:

There are two islands that I assure you, do exist, but the map shows them as just water. Those are Sunken Isle and Yin Island. And Faroff Islands is like a big island range, which is why the picture just looks like any old island, but I decided it was to big to be just an island range (I couldn't even get it all in one picture), which is what makes it a country.

Last edited by jefferlope on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Map Guide   Minecraft Server Map Guide EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:13 am

I didn't know the server was up. I was waiting for the official 1.8 to come out, for bug fixes and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Map Guide   Minecraft Server Map Guide EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Updated with Map_10
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Map Guide   Minecraft Server Map Guide EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:23 am

This was so cool. I loved exploring all of those islands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Map Guide   Minecraft Server Map Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Server Map Guide
Page 1 of 1