Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Super Marathon Brothers Supa Show Reloaded?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: The Super Marathon Brothers Supa Show Reloaded?   Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 am

I figured a comment on supa's part that he wanted to start a new podcast about a week ago. And I figure, if you guys haven't yet arranged anything, that you should. And if I don't arrange it you guys probably never will if you didn't. So do you guys want to set a date and continue the other one or make a new one or etc... I probably won't be participating but I can set up dates for you if needed.

GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Stamp Collection.v

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirb

PostSubject: Re: The Super Marathon Brothers Supa Show Reloaded?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:09 am

As much as I appreciate the idea there Maxc, I don't think I will be hosting a SMB podcast anytime soon. There's really not much to go off of. If there were, I'm sure someone else would of already started up a new one.

Also there's the fact that although I'm back, I'm not technically a member of SMB anymore. I'm the crazy old guy who roams the forums. But I am still here to support 110%!

I for one would love to see a MaxMatsu Podcast baby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: The Super Marathon Brothers Supa Show Reloaded?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:05 pm

I would listen to a MaxMatsu podcast all day.

Power

Back to top Go down
View user profile
YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Super Marathon Brothers Supa Show Reloaded?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Kirb wrote:
As much as I appreciate the idea there Maxc, I don't think I will be hosting a SMB podcast anytime soon. There's really not much to go off of. If there were, I'm sure someone else would of already started up a new one.

Also there's the fact that although I'm back, I'm not technically a member of SMB anymore. I'm the crazy old guy who roams the forums. But I am still here to support 110%!

I for one would love to see a MaxMatsu Podcast baby!
Well, I don't think anyone would start one even if there were a million things to talk about. Maybe jeff. But probably he didn't since he knew supa show was still there.

You technically are. Maybe not that much as before since you're not that active, but yeah.

The Maximum Show? Nah, too much work and a mic lol.

I support a cool green sho' though.

GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Stamp Collection.v

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Marathon Brothers Supa Show Reloaded?   

Back to top Go down

The Super Marathon Brothers Supa Show Reloaded?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1