Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

NekoCon Photos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 pm

So I was at NekoCon all weekend and it was a blast. I took pictures of my favorite cosplays, so here they are, as well as a couple other stuff. I took all these pictures with my phone camera, so sorry about any bad quality photos.

Slenderman and Deadmou5:

Happy Mask Salesman:

Fallout, Star Wars, and Some Other Guy:

Superheros:

Monk, Red Mage, Black Mage, and Thief:

Mega Man and Proto Man:

Gunther, Finn, Ice King, and Marceline:

Cabbage Guy:

Mako, Bolin, Tenzin, and Korra:

This Guy's Mii:

Miles Edgeworth, Godot, and Dick Gumshoe:

Dipper and Mable Pines:

Captain Link:

Zombie:

Mordecai and Rigby:

Bane:

Those Katamari Things:

Pokermon:

Metroid Hat, Sinnoh Pokemon Badges, and Fire Ferrets Shirt:

That's all the pictures I took. I was actually going to cosplay myself, as Ness, but my plans fell through. Probably for the better, since it was freezing cold, and I would have had to wear shorts and a t-shirt all day.

NekoCon was so much fun! I'm sad it's over. I definitely want to go again next year!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Those are some cool costumes. I think it's cool how some people put a lot of detail into cosplay, because a lot of their costumes turn out looking real good.

Also, nice swag! That Metroid hat is sweet. Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Hah! Pretty cool...did you get the red haired Poison Ivy's number?
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Lol that's awesome, I love watching costumes.
Nice Poison Toad hat, I mean, SomethingEatingYourBrains, Hat. I have a hat hat. It's actually pretty nice, does it have red spots on the back too?

My favorite from the pics was the Salesman, just too good and I haven't seen it before like that lol.

My sister went as a Marceline, even painted and stuff, so therefore I've seen better (it's not like I'm being watched and forced to say so).

Captain Link was original, even though I'm seeing a lot of Captains lately (A real life Captain Mexico being one). Mordecai and Rigby looked pretty fun and casual (the rigby actually looks like a pokemon lol, pokemon cosplayer actually).

The Bane was decent, not that I'm a lot into Bane cosplays, since everyone that makes it good looks pretty much the same lately.

The poster looks cool especially because I'm on it and I'm holding Blastoise's cards apparently, and I'm probably winning (Is slowpoke spectating?).

I'm pretty sure you got the ginger's number, right? And I think I saw a floating head on the superheroes pic.

Looks a lot like the event over here, I've seen the badges too somewhere around here (more than once a year), never bought a set, but I bought a small scale keyblade, so I think that counts.

TL;DR: lololololololololol

(Pfft, slender, what a copycat)

Last edited by MaxMatsu on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:26 pm

max, aren't you the real life captain mexico?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 pm

@Tetris
Yeah, half the fun in going to these conventions is seeing all the amazing costume. Hopefully I'll get to cosplay for my next convention.

@CoolGreenApple
Yeah I got her number, just for you. I'll PM it to you.

@MaxMatsu
Quote :
Lol that's awesome, I love watching costumes.
Nice Poison Toad hat, I mean, SomethingEatingYourBrains, Hat. I have a hat hat. It's actually pretty nice, does it have red spots on the back too?
Nope, the spots are only on the front. It's such a nice hat, though.

Quote :
My favorite from the pics was the Salesman, just too good and I haven't seen it before like that lol.
Definitely one of my favorites. Crazy well done costume. She even got the pose and smile perfect.

Quote :
My sister went as a Marceline, even painted and stuff, so therefore I've seen better (it's not like I'm being watched and forced to say so).
There were quite a bit of Marcelines around [and don't even get me started with all the Finns], but I took a picture of this one since she was the only one in a group.

Quote :
Captain Link was original, even though I'm seeing a lot of Captains lately (A real life Captain Mexico being one). Mordecai and Rigby looked pretty fun and casual (the rigby actually looks like a pokemon lol, pokemon cosplayer actually).
There were a ton of Captain Americas walking around too. The four costumes that there seemed to be hundreds of at the convention were Captain America, Finn, Luffy, and The Doctor (mostly Tenth and Eleventh, but I caught a First, Fourth, Fifth, and Ninth walking around). Quite a few Korras too. Surprisingly, all the Captain Americas seemed to vanish for the superhero picture.

Quote :
The Bane was decent, not that I'm a lot into Bane cosplays, since everyone that makes it good looks pretty much the same lately.
Somehow, that was the only Bane I saw walking around.

Quote :
The poster looks cool especially because I'm on it and I'm holding Blastoise's cards apparently, and I'm probably winning (Is slowpoke spectating?).
There was a really nice Luffy wanted poster (This) wall scroll I wanted to get for my brother, but they sold out of that crazy fast. The Pokermon poster was a nice replacement, though. Slowpoke has the best poker face, but it doesn't matter because Mewtwo has to be cheating. Can't he read minds?

Quote :
And I think I saw a floating head on the superheroes pic.
Not so sure about any floating heads.

Quote :
Looks a lot like the event over here, I've seen the badges too somewhere around here (more than once a year), never bought a set, but I bought a small scale keyblade, so I think that counts.
The badge sets, the Fire Ferrets and Cabbage Corp shirts, and the Pokermon poster were all at the same vender. It had to be my favorite booth. There were other cool things there, like Zelda heart pins, and a shirt with Tenzin's kids on it.

Quote :
(Pfft, slender, what a copycat)
Yeah, there were a bunch of Slendermen too. One of the nights, there was a Slenderman standing outside and looking in through a dark window. It was creepy.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Thanks, J-lope 8^)
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 am

CoolGreenApple wrote:
max, aren't you the real life captain mexico?
Yes, but I was disguised.

iWrite wrote:

Quote :
There were quite a bit of Marcelines around [and don't even get me started with all the Finns], but I took a picture of this one since she was the only one in a group.
But none of them were my sister!

Quote :
There was a really nice Luffy wanted poster (This) wall scroll I wanted to get for my brother, but they sold out of that crazy fast. The Pokermon poster was a nice replacement, though. Slowpoke has the best poker face, but it doesn't matter because Mewtwo has to be cheating. Can't he read minds?
Yes. Yes I can. And slowpoke is too slow to play, even if he has the best Poker Face he loses by default in timing.

Quote :
Yeah, there were a bunch of Slendermen too. One of the nights, there was a Slenderman standing outside and looking in through a dark window. It was creepy.
That was probably the real one, you silly goose.

No Narutos? lolololol

Oh I forgot to say the Zombie was pretty cool, he totally paid for that!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:34 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:

No Narutos? lolololol
Now that I think of it, I didn't see a single Naruto there. I saw a Sakura, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Too mainstream it went sidestream.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:50 pm

yeah naruto's too mainstream, they only let in hipsters dressed as bain inside.
Also how much was the pokemon playing poker poster cuz I want one.
And next year I say I dress as layton and you as phoenix wright.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 pm

I would totally want to go as Phoenix Wright, but that whole spiky hair thing is impossible. I wish I saw a Professor Layton there.

The Pokermon poster was 10 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NekoCon Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: NekoCon Photos   NekoCon Photos Empty

Back to top Go down

NekoCon Photos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Other :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: