Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

So guys, again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

So guys, again Empty
PostSubject: So guys, again   So guys, again EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 pm

What are we going to do with that promotion thing? You know, Jeff and all... lololololol jkjeff I'm pretty sure it's because of the friday thing though still, since you guys said a guy came once? Apparently we've been recaught and we should like, stop and move to justin on fridays or something. We can't just stand like this, I'm not sure how much promotion is disabled, but it might just be enough so we don't appear on regular searches and they would need to specifically search us or go to the bottomest of the lists, probably something like that.

We're close to a hundred! We can't stop now! (Our only promotion left would be youtube I guess)

Also, only SMB is able to highlight (Or I can't highlight as MaxMatsu), iirc that's normal, right?
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

So guys, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: So guys, again   So guys, again EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:28 pm

JJ found the setting to change to Justin. Too bad the admin didn't tell us. Some great help he was!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

So guys, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: So guys, again   So guys, again EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:20 pm

I'll post a link to the option where you can change it whenever I get on my desktop, where I have it bookmarked. I didn't think you guys cared for it, since I'm the only one that streams non-gaming stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So guys, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: So guys, again   So guys, again Empty

Back to top Go down

So guys, again
Page 1 of 1