Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

lolololEmblemsBOII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

lolololEmblemsBOII Empty
PostSubject: lolololEmblemsBOII   lolololEmblemsBOII EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 am

So most of you know I got this:

lolololEmblemsBOII Ops2_logo.png.pagespeed.ce.gSsyadW742

and probably none of you know I'm level this:
lolololEmblemsBOII X0_image.png.pagespeed.ic.m3AVXHW7Vs
(for those of you who don't know, that's like, ranks, and it's level 1, I think it might change itself if I ever level up)

And funnily enough, I found one way to entertain myself (I always wanted to do it), and that's by doing this:
Spoiler:
I actually have a little bit of several more (I know it sounds weird), but I think you can only copy the url of the one you have equipped/on right now. It's kind of like an avi, except not. You make them with figures and stuff. I'm pretty proud of it lol (even with that black bit imperfection that idk where it came from). You also have a limited amount of figures/layers, they're like 30 something. Some people get really complex, maybe I do too a little (not as close/much, though).

They look way smaller on the game, me thinks, like a lot, so I'll just show it off here (it's like 40x40 normally, go look it up for more info or look into how they are done, kind of like those creative miis really, but you make them on the ps3/xbox360/idkaboutwiiu).
It's completely custom (well with reference), if I wasn't clear.

The others I have are like-- I'll just leave them for later or surprise, if I never do, remind me.

Actually, I might change it to be my avi, even though I just changed my avatar. Thoughts on everything?

BTW, Zombies is like, difficult lol. Two hits=dead? How long have I been off zombie games? I thought zombies were minecraft style!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

lolololEmblemsBOII Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolololEmblemsBOII   lolololEmblemsBOII EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:24 am

Wow, that's really cool!

Whenever I try to make a logo or whatever in a game I fail miserably for about a minute or two then ragequit.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

lolololEmblemsBOII Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolololEmblemsBOII   lolololEmblemsBOII EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Oh snap, that's awesome, Max!
I noticed that little black imperfection too. It looks to me like it might be coming off of the tears? (I'm don't know how the thing is made, so maybe I'm wrong.)

I made a Kirby in Mario Kart once. That's about it. Do they still have that feature in Mario Kart 7? I completely forgot about it until now.

I'd probably be got awful with Zombies. Have you guys seen me play first person shooters that don't have an auto-aim (Fallout) system? Borderlands and Bioshock, namely.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

lolololEmblemsBOII Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolololEmblemsBOII   lolololEmblemsBOII EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Hah! Pretty cool. Here's one I made earlier.
lolololEmblemsBOII Tumblr_mevwc4Myf91r8ebk0o1_500

[Disclaimer: I didn't actually make this lolol]
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

lolololEmblemsBOII Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolololEmblemsBOII   lolololEmblemsBOII EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:34 pm

There's always money in the banana stand!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

lolololEmblemsBOII Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolololEmblemsBOII   lolololEmblemsBOII EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Judge Jefferlope wrote:
Oh snap, that's awesome, Max!
I noticed that little black imperfection too. It looks to me like it might be coming off of the tears? (I'm don't know how the thing is made, so maybe I'm wrong.)

I made a Kirby in Mario Kart once. That's about it. Do they still have that feature in Mario Kart 7? I completely forgot about it until now.

I'd probably be got awful with Zombies. Have you guys seen me play first person shooters that don't have an auto-aim (Fallout) system? Borderlands and Bioshock, namely.
Lol thanks, you and tetris.

Yeah maybe, I noticed people can actually like and see these emblems, but I heard the only way is to enter that player's profile in-game or something, which is kind of creepy since I haven't gone in a single game. I'll copy it and fix it, but it's kind of small enough to be not noticable in-game.

I have no idea, maybe, probably.

And maybe, I'm god awful too lol. I think it has a little bit of auto-aim though, nothing like Other M though lol. Now that I think of it, shoot, have I been shooting to the head? Minecraft messed with my Zombie minding, Walking Dead helped me remember when I somehow thought about it. They still say it's harder than the first one from Black Ops, and I was bad at that one too (even easy is hard, gosh, it's "creeper got you from the back, goodbye steve" hard, or maybe I just lick (it's kind of a pun)).

And I would make that banana stand, actually that's mine, how did you get it?
[It's not lolol]

EDIT: God the COD multiplayer is impossible since you have to unlock stuff and I'm just bad at it lol. I need years of practice and they shoot me against level 50s lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lolololEmblemsBOII Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolololEmblemsBOII   lolololEmblemsBOII Empty

Back to top Go down

lolololEmblemsBOII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Media :: Art-
Jump to: