Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I don't understand this whole "thank" business.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

I don't understand this whole "thank" business. Empty
PostSubject: I don't understand this whole "thank" business.   I don't understand this whole "thank" business. EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:02 am

I'm talking about that option on the forum to "thank" posts. I always assumed it was an "I like this post." type of thing. Like favoriting a Tweet. But apparently you can only thank one post per topic? Someone care to explain this to me?

On an unrelated note, I think it's time you got rid of the timer and melted that snowman, Max. It doesn't let me scroll straight immediately to the bottom of the page, so I have to wait for it to load, which gets a bit tedious.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

I don't understand this whole "thank" business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't understand this whole "thank" business.   I don't understand this whole "thank" business. EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:35 am

That's what the + and - are for Jeff, remember?

The thanks button is like a "Thanks for solving my problem, jerk!" or something like that. It gives more reputation than other stuff.

Jeff, don't tell us about your superpowerful PC and how you can scroll before everything even loads! (It's still winter, is it not? Where's the winter spirit?)
Back to top Go down

I don't understand this whole "thank" business.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Other :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: