Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetris

PostSubject: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:46 am

Has anyone played Xenoblade Chronicles? Is it any good? I'm a little interested in it, but I know nothing about the gameplay. (or story but that's probably a good thing if I ever get the game)

But yeah, would anyone be able to fill me in on this stuff, and if you would recommend it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:52 am

I think I've heard of that game before, but I know nothing about it. Judging by the name, it SUCKS.

Power

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:44 pm

I bought the game for Fidan for his birthday last year. He said he loves it. It's a huge game, though, so only pick it up if you have a ton of free time on your hands.

Wisdom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetris

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 pm

I have a whole lot of free time on my hands really. I'll probably look a bit more into it, then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirb

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 pm

I've heard very good things about it. That and it is HUGE. The only reason I didn't pick it up was because I decided I wanted to focus on adding to my 3DS library. Right now I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening and I'm loving it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Kirb wrote:
Right now I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening and I'm loving it..
Fire Emblem Awakening is a fantastic game. It's probably my favorite in the series out of the few games I've played.

Wisdom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirb

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Judge Jefferlope wrote:
Kirb wrote:
Right now I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening and I'm loving it..
Fire Emblem Awakening is a fantastic game. It's probably my favorite in the series out of the few games I've played.

GUH! Is there any way we can hook up online for some battles?!

And yeah, I think I like it a lot more than the free ambassador one I got for the GBA. Sacred Stones I believe it was called? For some reason I really like the cinematic cut scenes. Not only are they like.. beautiful.. But I feel like they add to the game. You aren't just reading text all the time and imagining these epic events happening, they actually show it all going down. And it's nice to see the 3d animations during battle sequences. Also, the story is pretty good decent as well, and has me pretty hooked. And I must say, the characters being able to build relationships with each other..? Just awesome. And to have that all make a difference in battle? Just more awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Kirb wrote:
And yeah, I think I like it a lot more than the free ambassador one I got for the GBA. Sacred Stones I believe it was called? For some reason, I really like the cut scenes. I feel like they add to the game, along with the 3d animations during battle sequences. Also, the story is pretty good. And I must say, the characters being able to build relationships with each other, that not only make the story more interesting, but creates a real benefit in battles, is just amazing.
The cutscenes in the game are gorgeous. And the whole relationship system brings a lot more to the game than I expected. It makes you care for the characters a lot more, which is something the Fire Emblem games have always tried to feature. You don't want to let these characters die when they have families and children who need them! On top of all that, the relationships add a ton of strategy to the battles.

Kirb wrote:
GUH! Is there anyway we can hook up online for some battles?!
We must.
I'm not sure how the multiplayer works, though, since I've nobody to try it with. How far are you in the game right now? If one of us is way past the other, I'm not sure how well an online battle would work out.

Also, we totally just hijacked this topic.

Wisdom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetris

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:59 am

lol it's fine, this can be the Xenoblade AND Fire Emblem Awakening thread.

Of the one Fire Emblem game I've played, Awakening is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...   

Back to top Go down

I couldn't find a thread to post this in, so...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1