Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

My Shocking Revelation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

My Shocking Revelation Empty
PostSubject: My Shocking Revelation   My Shocking Revelation EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 am

My Shocking Revelation 2013-03-07_2307
My Shocking Revelation 2013-03-07_2309
My Shocking Revelation 2013-03-07_2309
Back to top Go down
Kirb

Kirb

PostSubject: Re: My Shocking Revelation   My Shocking Revelation EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Wow, I never even noticed that. But now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I've done this while texting, and talking on facebook. I think I've gotten a little more used to not doing it as much now. But this is still very funny and interesting. I guess the XAT Gods wanted to world to talk in pieces. Btw, I just typed brawlroom in my url box for old times sake, and it says the group has been inactive for over 3 months... I wonder if XAT shuts down or deletes inactive places. Brawlroom is like 5 years old right now, because Brawl turns 5 years old tomorrow. Just think, Brawlroom is old enough to go to school! Sniff... I wonder if the other kids would be nice to him.. I bet you if they aren't, Brawlroom's right hand man HELP will beat them up.. But I would hope they'd take the time to talk to Brawlroom, and that he changes their lives just as much as Brawlroom changed mine..
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: My Shocking Revelation   My Shocking Revelation EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:04 pm

It's easier to read what CGA said than what you were saying, maybe it was just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Shocking Revelation   My Shocking Revelation Empty

Back to top Go down

My Shocking Revelation
Page 1 of 1