Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing  Empty
PostSubject: Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing    Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:23 pm

The Mario fan in me couldn't resist buying this. Here's my unboxing of the Special Edition Nintendo DSi XL.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing    Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Holy meep that thing is as big as the writing space on my tablet o 3o waaaant

And you fail at opening boxes XD (don't worry i do too lol)

btw- why do people do unboxings and stuff? It's just something I've found among all techy people alike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing    Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Tiyou5 wrote:
Holy meep that thing is as big as the writing space on my tablet o 3o waaaant

And you fail at opening boxes XD (don't worry i do too lol)

btw- why do people do unboxings and stuff? It's just something I've found among all techy people alike.

You're right he does fail opening boxes, but he is only a jefferlope after all....

I don't understand why people unbox stuff either, but people do like them for what ever reason... so we are going to put a bunch on the SMB channel!! Yeah exposing nerds cravings for unboxings!! I'm going to unbox Golden Sun later this month, and maybe Epic Mickey. Keep the unboxings coming you foolish bird!
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing    Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:22 pm

I don't have a webcam so I can't exactly contribute XD
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing    Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm

SupaKirb wrote:

I don't understand why people unbox stuff either, but people do like them for what ever reason... so we are going to put a bunch on the SMB channel!! Yeah exposing nerds cravings for unboxings!! I'm going to unbox Golden Sun later this month, and maybe Epic Mickey. Keep the unboxings coming you foolish bird!
I happen to be getting Golden Sun on the release date too. We are so doing a co-unboxing. Hmph!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing    Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Buying a DSi XL with a game you already have could be considered pointless when you already have a DSi, why wouldn't you wait until 3DS.
PS. can I have your MarioKart?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing    Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:30 pm

$krAlem wrote:
Buying a DSi XL with a game you already have could be considered pointless when you already have a DSi, why wouldn't you wait until 3DS.
PS. can I have your MarioKart?
1. It costs the same whether or not you get the Mario Kart bundle.
2. I am going to get a 3DS, but this is a collectors edition AND the screens are still much bigger than the 3DS screens, so when the 3DS comes out, I will still be playing DS games on the DSi XL.
3. Nope, I already gave Mario Kart to my friend for his birthday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing    Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jefferlope's Mario Anniversary DSi XL Unboxing
Page 1 of 1