Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2! Empty
PostSubject: GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2!   GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 am

I BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2! AND I DID IT IN A GROUND BREAKING 1 YEARS TIME! Pfft, time to play Re:Coded!

GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2! Sora-Smile

Now, I know what you all are thinking... "Omg! Supa, you shouldn't make a topic just because you beat a game!" DER! Don't you think I know this children? I wanted to say that my thoughts on KH2 have changed. You see, after playing the final bits of the game, starting from the battle with Xigbar up till the very end, where Sora, Riku, and Kari return home. I can say that after completing this game, I was far too harsh on it. Now to be fair to my previous opinion, this game still could have been a lot better.. I didn't like certain things that had been changed game play wise... And I found the game more frustrating then challenging.. However, I was so busy complaining about all these changes, that I wasn't enjoying the game to the fullest. And that's what I believe I just did in these last 4 hours. I got to know why this game was so special to so many fans, and having completed this game, I now join the group of crazy hippies, going crazy, awaiting Kingdom Hearts 3. So yeh, my thoughts have changed. Now, is this to say I would replay this game? For the first one of course, but for KH2 I think I would need someone to give me a cheat that would let me skip the entire Roxas Saga. lol.

Also! Dudes did you guys notice this?

Organization members like all have X's in their names!

RoXas (Sora with X and scrambled)
Xemnas (Ansem with X ...
AXel (Lea.... wth? Who is Lea?)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2!   GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 am

Our little Supa has finally grown up.. Baawwww
Supa, if you want a challenge, you should play Chain of Memories, Birth by Sleep, or 358/2 Days. Anyone would agree when I say all three of those were MUCH harder than Kingdom Hearts 2.
And yes, we've all known the X thing. Except Jaco, who I officially BAN from posting on this topic.
Anyway, congrats Supa. Very Happy Be sure to let me know if Re:Coded is worth buying! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2!   GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Thanks. And Re:Coded's case is shiney, of course it's worth buying.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2!   GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 pm

358/2 wasn't much harder. Like 5%.
I heard from Ice that Re:coded isn't as good as the others.
Birth By Sleep will Remain my Favorite, Until I see a ps3 Version of Kh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2!   GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHO BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Video Game Talk :: Gaming-
Jump to: