Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Black and White: My Thoughts So Far

Go down 
+2
DarkKirby702
Jefferlope
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Black and White: My Thoughts So Far - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black and White: My Thoughts So Far   Black and White: My Thoughts So Far - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:48 am

jefferlope wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
Well it's an icecled ice cream, something you would see in a haunted ice mansion. Or something similar. Technically they can be considered rivals I guess lol.

Who names their candle Chandeceit anyway...
I do, jerk.

MaxMatsu wrote:
Crying or Very sad

OHHHH HOHO! I see what kind of camp you are running here!!!!! I will not allow my son MaxMatsu Del Toras III, to be exposed to this treatment!
Black and White: My Thoughts So Far - Page 2 Madmom

We're going home Max! Say goodbye to your friends, and meet mommy in the car. And don't worry son! Mommy is going to get that new X-Box 63 thing to cheer you up! This is just ridiculous!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: My Thoughts So Far   Black and White: My Thoughts So Far - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Wouldn't it be Xbox 063?
Pronounced "Oh Sixty-Three"?
Back to top Go down
whoknowswhatdIber

whoknowswhatdIber

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: My Thoughts So Far   Black and White: My Thoughts So Far - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 pm

I found the moving sprites to be a fail because I don`t think my Jolteon is supposed to have 1 of it`s legs cut off is it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000715965113
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: My Thoughts So Far   Black and White: My Thoughts So Far - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black and White: My Thoughts So Far
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Video Game Talk :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: