Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

there was a "Royal Wedding"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

there was a "Royal Wedding" Empty
PostSubject: there was a "Royal Wedding"   there was a "Royal Wedding" EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:29 pm

wooo-hoooo. You guys don't live in a Commenwealth country so you probably couldn't care less but in Canada this is important to some people. some. My Social teacher didn't even care, guess he was busy sleeping like other sane people.
Seriously though we got to watch a rerun of the Gold Medal Olympic Hockey game last year and nobody seems to care less about this wedding thing
Just thought I'd make this so we could all look back 20 years (or more) from now when this will guy gets into power. By power I mean control of the "family budget"
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: there was a "Royal Wedding"   there was a "Royal Wedding" EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Would be a bigger deal to me if I haven't moved from Europe.
Would've been nice, I think. Wasn't even a mention of it at school.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: there was a "Royal Wedding"   there was a "Royal Wedding" EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:21 pm

I live in a Commonwealth Country I think! Is Australia one? Anyway, I actually didn't care when it was mentioned. Woopdeedoo, royals got married.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: there was a "Royal Wedding"   there was a "Royal Wedding" EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Actually, I think atleast 80% of people in Europe don't care about Royal wedding.
Unless that was another place.
I'm pretty sure it's something related to Europe in a way.
Idk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there was a "Royal Wedding"   there was a "Royal Wedding" Empty

Back to top Go down

there was a "Royal Wedding"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Other :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: