Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB

Go down 
+4
YouOnlySueOnce
Tetris
CoolGreenApple
Jefferlope
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:19 am

Now that the Random Gameathon 3 is over, it's time for us to begin our next marathon. That's right, the Random Gameathon 4 has begun!

DarkKirby and I have been talking, and we decided that we could just keep on streaming throughout the year because we're insane. The way this will work is, the staff will stream stuff whenever we get the chance. In other words, whenever we play video games (that we can capture), we'll probably stream it.

DarkKirby will be gone until August 20th, though, so I will be doing most of the streaming until then.

This of course means the stream will always be the homepage from now on, which could possibly warrant a website redesign. If anyone has any ideas with what to do with the site, feel free to share!

Another new thing (that's been going on for a few weeks now) is TV Show Fridays [tentative title]. Every Friday, we watch some episodes of a TV (or the like) show together on stream. Right now we're watching Teen Titans. Season 2 starts this Friday if you want to join in!

That's all I have to say for now. I hope you guys enjoy the Forever Marathon!
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:31 am

To infinity and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Awesome, I was really enjoying this last marathon so I'm glad it'll keep going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:16 pm

The topic title sounds like a goodbye to newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:32 pm

ideas for stuff i might stream:

-metroid fusion (slow speedrun)
-other m theatre mode cutscenes (could be good for a "tv show" friday?)
-finishing bastion/new game plus
-terraria
-secret of the magic crystals
-jeff, cga and i could play magicka
-Treasure Adventure Game (free game on gog.com)
-Mario Party Advance

I don't know why I started using decent grammar at the end of that list but w/e
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:30 am

Mario Party advance!? I didn't know that was a game. I like the Other M cutscenes idea.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Mario Party Advance is such a weird game. I'd watch it.
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm dead on this site Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 am

RIP LILBROKK
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 pm

While he's down, you should change his signature, because it's a real eyesore.

Also, now that school is here, this is going to be really hard. Especially because Dark is wussing out when it comes to streaming (we were supposed to do SSFIV:AE tonight, and we did, but we didn't stream it at all).
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 pm

is that how you spell wuss? i've always wondered cuz i used to use that word a lot
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:16 am

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's right.
Dark did some streaming earlier, but ran into big problems with the stupid twitch chat taking almost an hour to load. Other than that, it went great.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 pm

It took almost an HOUR to load? That's crazy!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:07 am

Jaco wrote:
Also, now that school is here, this is going to be really hard.
Naturally, things are gonna slow down during school-time; there's nothing we can do about that. I'm still gonna stream whenever I play video games, as little as that may be.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:09 pm

I now have the ability to commentate. I might do that sometime in the near future maybe.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:16 pm

We finally get to hear that sexy Canadian accent, eh!?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 am

Tetris wrote:
I now have the ability to commentate. I might do that sometime in the near future maybe.
Ooooh snap! Things just got real.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:29 am

By the way, we're going to start watching Sherlock on TV Show Fridays after this week. In case anyone who isn't Machop or Apple cares.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:57 am

Judge Jefferlope wrote:
By the way, we're going to start watching Sherlock on TV Show Fridays after this week. In case anyone who isn't Machop or Apple cares.
Sherlock?! What is that again?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:33 am

A show about Sherlock Holmes in modern times. Also one of the greatest shows ever created.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:02 am

Is it like the movie? More recent?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:08 am

Nah, the movies take place back in the day. Also, the movie was boring, from what I remember. Sherlock isn't boring.
Back to top Go down
DarkPhazon

Location : i live in the plane *gets hit* ah.. i mean texas...

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Very Happy untill we die ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Tetris wrote:

MAN WEREN'T ALL THOSE TIMES I COMMENTATED AWESOME
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Tetris wrote:
Tetris wrote:

MAN WEREN'T ALL THOSE TIMES I COMMENTATED AWESOME
I loved the one when you were on the stream and.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB   Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement Regarding the Future of SMB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next