Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Humble THQ Bundle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Humble THQ Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Humble THQ Bundle   Humble THQ Bundle EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:11 pm

I've been wanting to pick up Darksiders, so I guess this is my chance.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Humble THQ Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble THQ Bundle   Humble THQ Bundle EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Someone did something wrong with that youtube link.

EDIT: What to do? Idk if I'll buy it, but if I do just to have more shoes on my closet so I can use them when I live on a fancy mansion (subject to misunderstanding, metaphoring it out), but if I do, should I wait to see if they add a last minute game like they always do, or should I just go for the more than average now while it's cheaper (I know, I'm so cheap)?
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

Humble THQ Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble THQ Bundle   Humble THQ Bundle EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Holy smokes! I daresay that this is the most un indie bundle yet! I might get this one, even though my laptop charger has died.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Humble THQ Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble THQ Bundle   Humble THQ Bundle EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:13 pm

YouOnlySueOnce wrote:
if I do, should I wait to see if they add a last minute game like they always do, or should I just go for the more than average now while it's cheaper (I know, I'm so cheap)?

Go for it now while it's cheaper. When they add games, they give them to everyone who beat the average, even if it was cheaper before.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Humble THQ Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble THQ Bundle   Humble THQ Bundle EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 pm

I think I only have like 5 dollars exactly right now, lol, but I saw what they did there (I think it isn't new anyway), you know, the custom amount: 13.37 dollars being the default. Anyway I totally am gonna get 2 dollars and not buy anything for the next indie bundle woooooooooooooo (Results may vary).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Humble THQ Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble THQ Bundle   Humble THQ Bundle Empty

Back to top Go down

Humble THQ Bundle
Page 1 of 1