Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Staff cartoons

Go down 
+6
SkrΑlem
lilbrokk
DarkKirby702
YouOnlySueOnce
Jefferlope
Tiyou5
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

Staff cartoons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 am

MaxMatsu wrote:
Everyone but dark has atleast one hand in their pockets lol.

Will make the reference soon... I know I said it since last year, but it's coming, it's comin'.

Ya, that's cuz I'm lazy and I dun't wan to draw hands! Plus I suuuuuuck at hands D: *sob*

It's kinda impossible for Dark to have hands in his pockets since he was a kirby... and you know he doesn't have any pockets otl;; *states the obvious*

ffffttt ya you get that refrence done |D
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:05 am

Don't worrrrryyy, it's comming sooon.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Amazing as usual Neko!
And that's not just copied from Supa's sprite topic! Smile
Keep up the great work!
How many do you have left again?
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:52 am

Supa is done!

Staff cartoons - Page 2 Supa_staff_pic_by_tiyou5-d3a1bk2

*coppied description from DA lol*

Supa... you have taught me many things.... namely that it is possible for a guy to actually WANT to wear pink.... yup.

ANYWAYS I'm sorry you look like a girl D: I tried my best but my anatomy has been suckish and I'm currently waging war against it.

KAY so now I can mark supa off my list of staff members to draw.... weeeeeeee MAX YOU STILL DON'T HAVE YOUR MEEPIN REF PIC IN!!!!!

Oh ya, a majoirty of this was done on LS exept for about like.... maybe an hour or so since the head was already sketched and then I did a little bit of coloring and lineart offline. Oh, and this was also done on sai along with the last two deviations :3

jefferlope wrote:
How many do you have left again?

I have lilbrokk, max, and CGA left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 am

@Pfft! it looks awesome you fool! Seriously, thank you so much storm. I love it. Razz

Also lilbrokk isn't staff, so you actually just have 2 people to go.

I think I'm gonna use this drawing for my youtube page.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:06 am

Well I have something but idk.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 am

SupaKirb wrote:

It was argued in the topic I made in the staff section that I should draw him..... oh well ima take him off now I guess lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 am

Actually wait, you might be right about that... because he is playing a game in the marathon I think.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:31 am

SupaKirb wrote:
Actually wait, you might be right about that... because he is playing a game in the marathon I think.

Well you don't have to be a staff member to do that right? or are we only having staff peeps do commentating and game playing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:37 am

I really don't know... I would just work on Max first off then GGA... and just hold off on jeffs bro for now.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 am

SupaKirb wrote:
I really don't know... I would just work on Max first off then GGA... and just hold off on jeffs bro for now.

Max doesn't have his ref in so ima work on CGA... if I can get his hair right that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 am

MAX! GET ON YOUR STUFF MAN! *Also for those of you who don't realize yet... I am no longer an admin or mod... THATS RIGHT PLAYERS! I un-admined myself! The only problem is no more team section for me so yeh.... lol....
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 am

A+
Draw me sexy.

Also, Supa: GGA? What's GGA stand for?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 am

SupaKirb wrote:
@Pfft! it looks awesome you fool! Seriously, thank you so much storm. I love it. Razz

Actually, Lilbrokk is staff, he's a Gamer, and he may be subbing for me if I can't commentate. These bios are for SMB staff, not forum staff. Being a gamer or commentator automatically makes you staff.

..I guess this would make Ranger staff too..

I'll find out how Ranger feels about that, but get everyone else done first. Smile

Anyway, amazing as usual once again. Smile
I think the pink really brings out Supa's eyes, which bring out the half-Kirby's eyes. I have no idea what I just said, but great job!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 pm

How about the MAJOR gamers/commentators?
You know, the ones that are obligatorily constrained to the job.
Like jeff, Supa, Dark, Lilbrokk, and I.

Last edited by Jaco on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Jaco wrote:
How about the MAJOR gamers/commentators?
You know, the ones that are obligatorily constrained to the job.
Like jeff, Supa, Dark, Lilbrokk, and I.
Well, Ranger DOES have the commentator badge.. or will when Max makes it. I think we should make Ranger once we get caught up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 pm

jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

Actually, Lilbrokk is staff, he's a Gamer, and he may be subbing for me if I can't commentate. These bios are for SMB staff, not forum staff. Being a gamer or commentator automatically makes you staff.

I'll find out how Ranger feels about that, but get everyone else done first. Smile

I think the pink really brings out Supa's eyes, which bring out the half-Kirby's eyes. I have no idea what I just said, but great job!

Well I thought that he was more of a little helper... You know, that little kid that comes to work with daddy? And jeff... holy crap... you better be there for your commentating shift! I thought we talked about this..

Anyways, take it easy on Storm for now, this stuff isn't easy and it takes time. I hope we actually use theses bios btw, we haven't actually talked about where they are going to go. Let's just make sure there is a point to all this before we make all these demands and drive the kid insane.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

Well I thought that he was more of a little helper... You know, that little kid that comes to work with daddy? And jeff... holy crap... you better be there for your commentating shift! I thought we talked about this..

Anyways, take it easy on Storm for now, this stuff isn't easy and it takes time. I hope we actually use theses bios btw, we haven't actually talked about where they are going to go. Let's just make sure there is a point to all this before we make all these demands and drive the kid insane.
What?? I thought driving Neko insane was EXACTLY what we were trying to do! But no, Lilbrokk is full staff. Just not on the forum. And I'm gonna try my best to be at my commentating shift of course, but it's always nice to have back-up, right?
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:38 pm

all this is about bios, what's it going to say on 'em?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Your back up should be someone who knows the alphabet... Hey! Doesn't Fidan know the alphabet!?
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:44 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Doesn't Fidan know the alphabet!?
I think Fidan is still learning the basics of that.

Also, I think you're being a bit rude to Lilbrokk.
I mean... Really. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Lol, it's a joke about how young he is. Also, he doesn't come on these forums so who cares.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Your back up should be someone who knows the alphabet... Hey! Doesn't Fidan know the alphabet!?
Fidan's moving this summer. I don't want him as back-up for one marathon. Quit making fun of my bro, his heart is in the right place for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 pm

You know I hate children jeff... this is very hard for me to deal with...

I'M HAVING A MID LIFE Crisis BTW! Thank you for asking about it!

Almost no one is part of my feminist movement... and march is soon approaching..
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:01 pm

jefferlope wrote:
What?? I thought driving Neko insane was EXACTLY what we were trying to do!

Never Accompanied

..... oh wait I'm already insane... NVM Awesome Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff cartoons   Staff cartoons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff cartoons
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Media :: Art-
Jump to: