Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Innkeepers [Offline]

Go down 
+3
YouOnlySueOnce
lilbrokk
Jefferlope
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

The Innkeepers [Offline] Empty
PostSubject: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:09 pm

So DarkKirby and I are gonna start a new thing, The Stay-At-Home Guys. We're gonna be racing through random games every weekend or two.

We did already race through Kirby 64 a few weeks ago, but we decided to make this a regular thing. Tonight, we will be playing Super Mario 63, a flash game from a couple years back that has elements of Super Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy.

I'll post here whenever we start.

Races completed:
[tr]
GameWinnerDate
Kirby 64: The Crystal ShardsJefferlope8/17/11
Super Mario 63Undecided9/3/11
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (To World 3)DarkKirby9/17/11

Last edited by jefferlope on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Super Mario 63 stream is now live!

http://www.livestream.com/supermarathonbros
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:42 pm

This is such a cool idea, i really hope you guys pull throw and keep it up Smile. You have my support.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 am

Wait wait wait... this was my idea!!! D:

I told dark we should race some time ago, and I also said we should play Super Mario 63, but that then went forgotten and everytime I ask Dark tp lpay something he says tomorrow.

He either did it unconsciously or consciously, both of you!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 pm

What about the time when we all played Pokémon?
Wait, you wouldn't count that because there's too many people and they all played different games.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Jaco wrote:
What about the time when we all played Pokémon?
Wait, you wouldn't count that because there's too many people and they all played different games.
Well dakr and I kind of started it anyway with a sonic game or something iirc.

lolololol

Wait lolololol I geddit the name.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:37 pm

well I missed it, but it is still a cool idea. you should do kirby superstar then tally points for each individual game thing.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:02 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
well I missed it, but it is still a cool idea. you should do kirby superstar then tally points for each individual game thing.
We were going to do a kirby game/Zelda, but since we already decided to do a kirby game last time, we decided against that. The only zelda game we thought of was Oracle of ages/seasons, but jeff would have a major advantage, (Similar to kirby 64.) so we decided against that too. Then we were going to do SMBX, but then we did Super Mario 63.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 am

Who made the name? lol
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 am

MaxMatsu wrote:
Who made the name? lol
I did, but I'm trying to think of a new one.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Why not the light/strong players

geddit? lolololol
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Argh! I was probably busy playing Cave Story or something like that when this was on. Oh hey! You could race through Cave Story!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:40 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
Argh! I was probably busy playing Cave Story or something like that when this was on. Oh hey! You could race through Cave Story!
Oooh! That's an awesome idea! Only problem is.. I've never beat Cave Story.. The difficulty spikes at the end. I'd happily race through part of Cave Story though.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 pm

You could race to the first ending like a couple of bums! The first ending is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:24 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
You could race to the first ending like a couple of bums! The first ending is pathetic.
Haha, I got that ending the first time I played! I think I'm in the path toward the second ending, but I can't beat the sequence of bosses. I've seen gameplay through to the third ending, and it's just.. evil.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Today, we're playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii! Also, our name is changed. We are now The Innkeepers, in honor of the new leader of SMB!

http://www.livestream.com/supermarathonbros

EDIT: Stream's over. We were pretty close, and kept passing each other throughout the game, but in the end, Dark triumphed over me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Innkeepers [Offline]   The Innkeepers [Offline] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Innkeepers [Offline]
Page 1 of 1