Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run

Go down 
+3
lilbrokk
Jefferlope
Jaco
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Wait, you actually willing to re-train them?"I really, REALLY don't want to start all over again." so do you mean your not?
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:11 pm

lilbrokk wrote:
Wait, you actually willing to re-train them?"I really, REALLY don't want to start all over again." so do you mean your not?
I will, but I don't want to. I don't think anyone would.
Losing game data is the worst thing that could ever happen; All those hours have play time, wasted.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
lilbrokk wrote:
I will, but I don't want to. I don't think anyone would.
Losing game data is the worst thing that could ever happen; All those hours have play time, wasted.

I would Retrain them. Especially if my Beloved Cyndaquil was in that group. I can't live with out a Cyndaquil. If i don't have a Cyndaquil, Then its Squirtle, And since I'm the best Kirby pokemon trainer ever, I would be willing to retrain them.
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 pm

lol good luck with that jaco, i would just give up.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Those cards are really cool. Please don't let dark die at all costs (including sacrifice hehehe).
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:08 pm

More Filler~
SMB woke up in the local Pokémon center of Cerulean City. The back of his head was aching. He couldn’t remember what had happened…
“That was some battle you had, son,” uttered a gruff voice somewhere above SMB. “You did good.” SMB opened his eyes and saw who he was talking to. It was a Gentleman. He could tell by the accent and the white moustache.
“Thank you, sir,” SMB said. “But I don’t know what you’re talking about. What battle? What happened to me?”
The Gentleman chuckled and then said “Don’t remember anything, do you? I suppose, you did land pretty hard…
“You were battling Misty, don’t you remember? I was watching from one of the windows. I heard a bang and the roof of Misty’s gym collapsed.”
SMB felt a singe of guilt. He did remember SupaKirb blasting a giant hole on Misty’s roof, but he didn’t know it fell. It must’ve been after the battle. “So, you’re telling me…” SMB said, after regaining his memory slightly. “That I won?”
The Gentleman smiled and nodded. “And an excellent victory it was,” said he. “Never seen anything like it, not even when I was young and training Pokémon. You’re going places, son. In fact, I think you deserve a big break. As reward for showing me such a good show, I’ll give you my S.S. Ticket.”
And he flashed a medium-sized slip of paper with a ship on it. “An S.S. Ticket?” wondered SMB out loud. “You mean the one for the S.S. Anne? The luxury cruise ship? I thought these were really expensive, and hard to come by?”
“Oh, they are,” said the Gentleman clearly. “I don’t need it, however. I have my Fearow to Fly me to the places I want to go. By the way, you’re in luck. As it turns out, the S.S. Anne is headed towards Vermilion City, which is your next location.
“I’ll also give you this Bike Voucher. I hear the owner of the Bike Shop in this town is pretty stingy… I mean really, who sells a Bicycle for $1,000,000? It’s ludicrous, especially considering these hard times we’re in… Oh yes, I live in Red Kanto, so money is very hard to come by, here,” he added, looking at SMB’s face.
“But you’re a Gentleman! You’re rich, aren’t you?”
“Oh, I wish… Being rich in Red Kanto is like being poor in Blue Kanto. Well, here you go.”
And he placed the Bike Voucher in SMB’s hands. “I’ll be watching you, SMB,” said the Gentleman, as he stood up from his seat, prepared to leave. “Good luck.” He straightened his hat and walked off.
“Thank you,” said SMB under his breath. He couldn’t believe it. This man had made his life about five times easier. He didn’t know how else he could thank him.

SMB checked his pockets. He had $200. He knew that he needed $20,000 to retrieve the Pokémon that he seeks. He was already only three cities away from the town. There wasn’t any chance of him ever getting that much money in time.
Walking out of the Pokémon Center and saying goodbye to everyone who had accompanied him during his unconsciousness. He released his three Pokémon, DarkKirby, the dark-blue Wartortle with the light-orange shell. jefferlope, the yellow Pidgeotto (whom had evolved when SMB fainted). SupaKirb, the yellow Pikachu.
He and his Pokémon stared at the morning sky, wondering what adventures had awaited them after this. He had only just begun his adventure, as he only had two badges in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:34 pm

It's about time!
You're pretty good at filler.. you should write for animes. Smile
Great job!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:32 am

I was starting to wonder if you forgot about this. Anime would be sweet if you wrote it, I'd even watch the filler-sodes. Very Happy I feel like I heard filler-sodes somewhere b4?
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

Just a quick notice...

The website that I use to make Pokémon cards for my team, www.pokemoncardmaker.org, has been removed. When you enter the site, it redirects you to a different card maker, which is much lamer and takes way too much effort to make anything halfway decent with it. Either that, or it just gives you an error message saying the page can't be displayed.

So, I won't be able to make Pokémon cards for my team anymore.
Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:34 pm

That shoots, my being a forum newbie prevented me from ever posting my Pokemon cards and the ones I saved are outdated. I still think Jaco should take over pokemon anime production, and if not he should do a pokemon manga series.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am

Retros just shown me another Pokémon card making site.
It's not as good as the other one, but it'll do.

It only allows two attacks, so I'm gonna have to list my most used attacks by you guys (ie. DarkKirby will have Mega Punch and Water Gun, but not Tail Whip, because I never use it anyway).

There are also some other things that are missing on the site that would make things a lot better if they had them, but I think I'll manage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run   Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Blue Nuzlocke Run
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2