Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Littleroot Town (Should Start Here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Littleroot Town (Should Start Here) Empty
PostSubject: Littleroot Town (Should Start Here)   Littleroot Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 am

Littleroot Town (Should Start Here) 35

Ignore the amount of houses, what might be important is the Professor's Lab below both, place your house wherever you feel.

Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Littleroot Town (Should Start Here)   Littleroot Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 pm

I woke myself up with my manliness in the hood of Littlroot town.( Never Accompanied )I beat Birch up and stole a bad A Torchic and I named her Chicksta and we smoked a pack after. Literally 'cause we lit a pack of Poochyena on fire.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Littleroot Town (Should Start Here)   Littleroot Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:20 pm

lilbrokk wrote:
I woke myself up with my manliness in the hood of Littlroot town.( Never Accompanied )I beat Birch up and stole a bad A Torchic and I named her Chicksta and we smoked a pack after. Literally 'cause we lit a pack of Poochyena on fire.

Lilbrokk received TORCHIC (Lv. 5) from Professor Birch!

Do you want your pokémon team to be updated in your profile and messages Pet slot of the forum(replaces your sackboy temporarily, maybe you should save it just incase lol)?

That girl May seems to have gone ahead already.
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Littleroot Town (Should Start Here)   Littleroot Town (Should Start Here) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Yes i want my team their.

I (being the perv i am) decided to follow the hottie.(PLAYA)
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Littleroot Town (Should Start Here)   Littleroot Town (Should Start Here) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Woops, sorry lilbro, didn't actually see the post being new lol.

Torchic has SCRATCH and GROWL.

*Updates*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littleroot Town (Should Start Here)   Littleroot Town (Should Start Here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Littleroot Town (Should Start Here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Community :: Adventures :: Pokemon Journey :: Hoenn-
Jump to: