Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Cherrygrove City

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Cherrygrove City 20
Click ^

(In order to post here you need to fight atleast once in Route 29)

Cherrygrove City is a small city where you can smell small flowers and a sea breeze, with a beach and a couple of small islands including one giving access to a small cliff-face with Rock Climb. Though the city has no Gym, it is frequently passed through by Pokémon Trainers on their way to Violet City from New Bark Town.

↑ Route 30 - Route 29 →
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:37 pm

I run into Cherrygrove, and see a Pokemart in the distance. I make my way towards it!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 am

Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9_Mart_HGSS

Welcome! The Poké Mart's clerk said as he saw you enter. We currently have these items in stock:
Cherrygrove City Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_SpritePoké Ball ----Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar200
Cherrygrove City Bag_Antidote_SpriteAntidote -----Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar100
Cherrygrove City Bag_Awakening_SpriteAwakening ----Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar200
Cherrygrove City Bag_Parlyz_Heal_SpriteParlyz Heal --Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar200
Cherrygrove City Bag_Potion_SpritePotion -------Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar300

You have Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar500 to waste.

You can come later on and see if we have more on stock.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 am

I'll waste cash on two Pokeballs! Then, back to Route 29!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:03 am

Here you go! Thanks for passing by! You are left with Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar100. Here are your items:

Cherrygrove City Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Spritex2

Jeff's bag:

Cherrygrove City GSC_Pok%C3%A9_Balls_pocket
Cherrygrove City Bag_Potion_Spritex4

Be sure to come back!
Back to top Go down
SalsburySteak

SalsburySteak

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:21 pm

I slow my pace to a leisurely walk as I enter Cherrygrove and make a visit to the Center. While waiting for CINDER to heal, I decide to see what has become of my homeboy Elm and give him a call.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:09 pm

I wonder where that old man is!
I sure could use a Map and some running shoes!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:04 pm

SalsburySteak wrote:
I slow my pace to a leisurely walk as I enter Cherrygrove and make a visit to the Center. While waiting for CINDER to heal, I decide to see what has become of my homeboy Elm and give him a call.
: Oh Salsbury! How is your adventure going? Have you catched any new Pokémon yet? You should go to the Cherrygrove Poké Mart and buy some Pokéballs, you might need them!

DarkKirby702 wrote:
I wonder where that old man is!
I sure could use a Map and some running shoes!
Did I hear someone say... Old Man?!?

Cherrygrove City 16
I'm the Guide Gent, and if you want my Running Shoes, you'll need to beat me in a Pokémon battle! Go, Feraligatr! Use Water G- Got you, didn't I?

Cherrygrove City 15
Trainers will be battling their pokémon there. If you go a little farther, you'll see Mr Pokémon's house.
Oh, you want the map too? Who do you think I am? Santa? No way! Anyway, I'll just need your PokéGear for a few seconds (which he has in his hands already somehow) and... done! Now if yo uwant to use it you just need to click here and see it like this!

Cherrygrove City MapCherry
I hope you like it, I took a while making it, or copying it off Google, Good luck!
Oh, if you want this extra running shoes too, you'll have to beat me in a running battle, see ya!

He ran away! Into his house... and he conveniently forgot his extra shoes infront of you.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:07 pm

I take the shoes, head into the pokemon center, and Wait in line for my turn in healing.
Nothing can stop me now!
Back to top Go down
SalsburySteak

SalsburySteak

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 pm

I assure Elm that I intend to purchase as many PokeBalls as I can afford, hang up my phone, retrieve CINDER, walk over to the PokeMart, and do just that.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:58 pm

I then put my Cyndaquil on the Healing docky thingy, and waits for it to be done.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 pm

SalsburySteak wrote:
I assure Elm that I intend to purchase as many PokeBalls as I can afford, hang up my phone, retrieve CINDER, walk over to the PokeMart, and do just that.
Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9_Mart_HGSS
Welcome! You currently can only afford 2 Poké Balls!
Back to top Go down
SalsburySteak

SalsburySteak

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 pm

In that case, I will purchase two PokeBalls. Then, I will head out to Route 30.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 pm

I now Pick up my healed Cyndaquil, head into the PokeMart, buy 2 Pokeballs, and then head to route 30
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Here you go! Thanks for passing by! You are left with Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar100. Here are your items:

Dark's bag:

Salsbury's bag:

Be sure to come back!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:48 am

I sneak into the old man's house and look around for a nice pair of shoes. And a map.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:37 am

Hey! You took too lon-- Wait, you're not that boy I gave the map too earlier! You look very similar though... And it looks like you have a nice sense for shoes... It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

Cherrygrove City Bag_Running_Shoes_Sprite Jeff received the Running Shoes from the Guide Gent.

Oh, you want the map too? You're just like that other kid! Are you brothers, or did you just change clothes? Well, I'll just need to install this virus in your PokéGear for a few seconds (which he has in his hands already somehow) and... done! Now if you want to use it you just need to click here and see it like this!

Cherrygrove City MapCherry
Oh by the way, it wasn't a virus, but it sure did include my number!

Now the cost will be 250Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar! Don't run away with the shoes I just gave you, though.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:39 am

I push the old man to the ground like the jerk I am and run off to the Pokemon Center with my fancy new shoes.

I get my Pokemon all healed up and run off to Route 30!
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:31 pm

I strut up to town and push the Guide Gent away. Who does he think he is?! I'm playing old school G/S/C!

I pop into the Pokemon Center and heal up good old Herb. Then I take a trip to the store, purchase two pokeballs, and head on to route 30.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:01 am

You are left with Cherrygrove City Pok%C3%A9monDollar100. Here are your items:

CGA's bag:

Cherrygrove City Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Spritex3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cherrygrove City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherrygrove City