Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)

Go down 
+4
CoolGreenApple
Kirb
Jefferlope
DarkKirby702
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Summer Marathon coming soon.
As usual, It'll be a Random Gameathon.

But before we can just START the marathon, we need to plan. When is everyone on break, What games we might play (So we don't have the same game played twice, unless it being a race. Though, if the person has nothing better to play or do, then the game may be played again. Or something. Whatever.), and who is able to commentate, and at what times.

So, post when you're on break, When you go back to school/work or something, What games you might or will play, and If you're able to commentate or not.

From here, we'll decide the date of start, to date of end. I'm thinking about making this a month long. if anyone wants it shorter, we can change it to a certain amount of weeks.

Games I'll Be Playing:
Megaman X2 (SNES)
Megaman X3 (SNES)
The Binding of Isaac (PC)
Infamous 2 (PS3)
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3)
More to come as I figure out what else to play.

I'll also try to stream some ps3 games or something, since I have my dazzle. It worked out pretty well when Jaco and I were playing SFxT on the stream. So I might do it again.

Last edited by CoolGreenApple on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : HA HA AH AH AHA HAHHAAHA)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:14 pm

I get off school July 14th, and I'll be on break until late August. I did sign up for a couple commentary shifts in another marathon on July 22nd and 26th. Other than those days, I should be free for the most part.

As for what games I might play.. There a bunch of games I want to get to, not sure if I'll actually beat them, though.

I think I'll skip out on my usual games, since I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing Kirby 64 and VVVVVV.

Paper Mario (N64)
Binding of Isaac (PC)
Stacking (PC)
Psychonauts (PC)
Quantum Conundrum (PC)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland Race with DarkKirby? (Wii)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
Phoenix Wright: Justice For All [Although that might be a bit boring to watch] (Wii)
Kirby's Dreamland 3 (SNES)
Mario Tennis: Power Tour (GBA)
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages [I don't think I ever actually streamed the game, and I may as well finish it, since I have no plans of continuing my LP.] (GBC)
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons [If I finish Ages, I could do a linked game] (GBC)
Mario Party 7 (or 3 if they finally release it on Virtual Console!) (GCN/N64)
Tak and the Power of Juju (PS2)
The Last Story [if I end up getting it] (Wii)
Gateways (PC)
Pac-man World 2 (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)

I'm also working on finding a way to stream DS games, so if I manage to do that:

Pokemon Platinum Version
Pokemon Black Version
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Radiant Historia
N+
The World Ends With You [if Fidan returns it by then]
Mario Party DS
Pokemon Conquest
Mario Kart DS

Some multiplayer games could be cool too. Maybe some tourneys?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
Little Big Planet (2) [if I get my PS3 back by then] (PS3)
Team Fortress 2 (PC)
Magicka (PC)
Trine 2 [with CoolGreenApple or SalsburySteak or Lilbrokk or whoever would be willing to join me] (PC)

This list is pretty long, but keep in mind these are games I might play, not games I will play.

EDIT: And of course I'm willing to commentate.
EDIT EDIT: Are we going to do this for a charity, by the way?

Last edited by Jefferlope on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Of Course we'll do this for charity. And if not, We could always do another petition thing.
Back to top Go down
Kirb

Kirb

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Hmm.. are there any charities in particular that you're looking into Dark?
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Not necessarily. I'm open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:44 pm

I'd be down for some multiplayer stuff. And commentating. I'll see if my computer can handle streaming anything worth watching, like the games from the Humble Bundle. I'll also see if I can get Deus Ex to work again.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 pm

I'll see what I can do about gaming later. I have VERY few options at my disposal.
Commentation is guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Wait, you guys are not off school yet?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
Wait, you guys are not off school yet?
I'm in Summer classes.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Our uh, Forum Community though, seems to be dying down.
We need more Activity. Doesn't seem like we have enough activity to have another Marathon.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:47 pm

This is my last week of school.
Maybe if we attract some more people during the Marathon they'll join the forum and be active. A lot of people just aren't forum people though.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 pm

SkaiSong said she'll come.

On another note:

"Hey Max, want to enter this free courses of a new language!"
"Sure, why not!"
"It's just almost everyday for almsot one month! Almost all your vacations! No worries since it's free and it's only 2 hours and it's for when you go to US to speak japanese! It's all settled! Get ready for no naps, raps or rests!"
"Rell yeah! Wait what?!"
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:07 pm

You're coming to the US!? Look me up!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:12 am

I might try to play something. I've never streamed anything before, so I'll try and give it a shot :3
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 am

Tetris wrote:
I might try to play something. I've never streamed anything before, so I'll try and give it a shot :3
That would be awesome! Machop joins the ranks!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:47 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
You're coming to the US!? Look me up!
Not anytime soon that I know of. Lol.

OH HEY, THERE'S A CLASH OF BINDINGS OF ISAACS, hey, a race of binding of isaac doesn't sound half bad, it sounds kind of long, but not bad lol.

So even though I'd want to do it as soon as possible, maybe July and August are the best times (Mid-July to Mid-August?) Unless you want two months. Since Dark and I are ones most online during these (except Dark stayed mostly only the first days last time lol, since I'm pretty much including about late night time) Dark should suggest a time too knowing the schedules now, you know, that fits everyone (Lol all 3 months, why not?!)

Oh I might play THE AMAZING MIRROR!

Uh.... lol

Maybe not since I forgot about it and I believe I need to download it again, but who knows.

HOW ABOUT THE SMASH BROS. BOARD GAME!? I don't even remember how it worked, I know it was kind of long (There's still that mmorpg I haven't seen for about more than a year I believe lol).

I might play some Yugioh and Pokemon TCG online (Except I don't think there's a good Pokemon TCG online game, so maybe just pokemon online simulator)

If I get the psx emulator to work I can play various games I still have of ps1 (some of them kind of work, and some of them do, but I don't have a dazzle of sorts) I do have like a thousand ps1 games (Including a PacMan game, Crash Bandicoots, BeyBlade, DragonBall (I don't really remember anything about), Rayman Racing, Nicktoons Racing (lol), Chicken Run...) though you know what they say about emulators... and knowing the playstation one, maybe not.

Now some I'll definetely try if I can actually stream is Cavestory+, Shank, not the Gratuitotuiosuis Battle, Super Meat Boy and I'd definetely join Mario Kart Wii (since it's my only game and it's just there on the shelf waiting to be finished) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl matches.

Some Byond wouldn't be bad... Lolololol

Hey Osu! doesn't sound bad either... sounds like it would lag though.

The good ol' flash games doesn't sound bad either.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, YOU CAN'T FORGET ABOUT MARI0 AND MARIO CROSSOVAH!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Alright, looks like I'll just be commentating this time around.

Unless we can arrange for one of them Pokémon things again.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:27 pm

My computer hates streaming/recording for some reason! Probably because it only has a single core processor.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:50 am

Random Gameathon 3 sounds boring! How about: "Random Game(s): 3 Thousand Marathon Door"! or "Random Marathon: 3 Thousand Game Door"! Or "Random Gameathon: The Thousand Year Door"! lololol OR RANDOM GAMEATHON THREESOME (3 and awesome obviously)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:04 am

Or, we could take a hint from F3AR, MIIB, and the RY3NO, and put the number in the name.

RANDOM GAM3ATHON. B)
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Random Gam3athon sounds good lol Awesome Face
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 pm

RANDOM GAM3-A-TON!

(lololol geddit?)
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:22 am

A Random Threesome!? I like RANDOM GAM3ATHON 8^)
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:45 am

Well then,
Welcome to the RANDOM GAM3ATHON, Where we Game-a-ton, and at some point 3 people will do something spectacular.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:50 pm

i doubt my comp could stream anything, I've never dared to try. But I could play lbp2, lbp, ssbb, mariokart wii (even if i despise it). or if someone else has Naruto Ultimate Ninja Strom Generations i could do that, but i doubt anyone else does. I also doubt I'd get the computer long enough to commentate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)   Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Marathon Planning (Random Gameathon 3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next