Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar! Empty
PostSubject: The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!   The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 am

As you might've noticed, there's a toolbar up there. It's the newest update of mankind, you can see it right there!

You can search posts and stuff (by pressing enter after you typed).

Somebody said a part of this forum was tedious? That's gone too, and you got this toolbar right here to top it off the strawberry.

You'll get notifications of everything now (you can modify that by clicking notifications), you can share topics and posts (kind of) and the forums themselves anywhere on those 5 buttons up there. I wanted to put myspace up there, but you know how it rolls.

Pretty straight forward, but you know what they call February. February.

If that wasn't enough, well... it just simplifies browsing these forums really. The toolbar scrolls with you to make it less tedious I guess. It's pretty nice and cool. I think it even recognizes my coolness rank as an admin/mod/group leader, which helps me on the reporting things and group accepting stuff, which we (jeff & mii) usually never checked.

Also I think something pops up now when you get a message, but I guess the toolbar just makes that better anyway.

I wasted half our budget too, btw. Apparently all the cool kids are using this. Welp, enough work for me and all the year. Back to celebrating and slacking school.

There's a Facebook thing I can activate, but I think i need something out of Facebook and we would need a new Facebook page maybe? I don't know about that.

I forgot some other thing I was going to say, let's hope it's nothing important (or funny).

((This is totally CGA's "present")
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!   The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:11 pm

This is pretty cool, Max. How exactly does the notification thing work?

Thanks for getting rid of the snowman and timer. Keep up the great work, bud.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!   The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Judge Jefferlope wrote:
This is pretty cool, Max. How exactly does the notification thing work?

Thanks for getting rid of the snowman and timer. Keep up the great work, bud.
Thanks, bud.

Oh and well... you get a message, and you get notified? That's pretty much how it works.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!   The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 pm

I have four notifications. COOL
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!   The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:48 am

OH HEY GAIZ IN CASE YOU DIDN!T NOTICE, the toolbar updated techncially itself, go on and click the welcome thing again/now, go on, click it.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!   The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Ooooh, fancy.

Why is it still snowing, by the way? It's like, a hundred degrees outside.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!   The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Judge Jefferlope wrote:
Ooooh, fancy.

Why is it still snowing, by the way? It's like, a hundred degrees outside.
Because you want it to. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!   The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Motherusingfork Toolbaaar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Super Marathon Bros. :: Marathon News-
Jump to: