Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Transformice, anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetris

Tetris

Transformice, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Transformice, anyone?   Transformice, anyone? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Transformice, anyone? Transformice_5804

Transformice is a game about getting cheese, then getting to the mouse hole. It's multiplayer, has its own forums, and well, is awesome. But, be warned, some guys do swear, use offensive language, and such.

If you want to play, make an account, no email address required, and start playing.

THE RULES:

- Shaman has magical powers to create items to help or hinder you in getting the cheese.
- All other mice and can only run and jump
- Try not to intentionally kill other mice when you're shaman, okay?
- Have fun.

We have our own room to play in, to access that room in the game, type "/room SuperMarathonBros" (without the "s, of course) and play there. Of course, more than one player has to be in there at the same time, so let's use this thread as a way to get everyone in there, and see if we can work out a good time for everyone to play a bit.

If anyone wants to collect and cough up the 500 cheese to make a tribe,(similar to a friends list but is much faster than whispering, which is private messaging in game, things to players individually, seeing as using the "/t" command then typing in what you want to say to your tribe is faster.) go ahead, but I won't be able to join since I"m already in one.

Oh yeah, I'm "Omegaforce" in the game. When you join, post your name here. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Transformice, anyone?   Transformice, anyone? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:20 pm

cool, im lilbrokk

Last edited by lilbrokk on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Transformice, anyone?   Transformice, anyone? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:28 pm

lilbrokk wrote:
cool

Transformice, anyone? Xatun10
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Transformice, anyone?   Transformice, anyone? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm Jefferlope.
The controls seem a little unresponsive..
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Transformice, anyone?   Transformice, anyone? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:11 pm

i don't get it actually
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Transformice, anyone?   Transformice, anyone? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi, I'm DarkKirby, and I personally Think PR3 is better.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Transformice, anyone?   Transformice, anyone? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:54 pm

This game is old and its totally overrated.

Platform Racing 2 is still better, I don't see how this game got over it in Kongregate.

Its cool tho I guess.

EDIT: Moved into the correct section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformice, anyone?   Transformice, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformice, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Media :: The Internetz-
Jump to: