Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon? Empty
PostSubject: Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon?   Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:37 am

Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon? Here are some tips!

Hey guys, Supakirb here, and I wanted to help any of you guys who might be trying to tell people about us. First of all, thank you so much if you are one of these people, it's much appreciated.

Ok so here are some tips to help you guys out when telling people about us...

Be sure to tell the Location of the event.

-This is very important as you can imagine, no directions= person not showing up. So be sure to name either the Ustream or the site when promoting us.

Give the marathon date.

-Another important thing has to be the date of the marathon, if you happen to tell someone we are streaming the 22 instead of the 19th-21st, people are going to miss the entire marathon, so be sure you know the date before spreading it around to other people. This could lead to a whole lot of misinformed information spreading around.

Let people know who, and what we are.

-Please don't just tell people we are JUST streaming video games. Yes we are playing and streaming games, but that is not the main point of this marathon. The main goal is to raise money for our chosen charity, which in this case is The Hunger Project; so be sure to specify why we are playing games online for 48 hours straight, because it could very well change a persons decision in showing up.

OK guys, that is it for now, but I hoped this helped. I will be sure to update this if I something else comes to mind.

~Supakirb

Also posted on: www.supermarathonbros.webs.com
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon?   Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:28 am

This is great Supa! I'll be sure to keep all this in mind when I promote. Smile
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon?   Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:48 am

Ya me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon?   Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Promoting the Thanksgiving Marathon?
Page 1 of 1