Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1  Empty
PostSubject: Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1    Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:57 pm

I kept failing at this boss and decided "Hey, why don't I record this?". So I did.

I stupidly forgot to record audio, so you just have the boss theme playing the whole time. Oh well.

..What a horrible ending.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1    Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:26 pm

does the game actualy move that fast? or is the vid getting sped up due to technical difficulties?

at the ending- NUUUU NOT THE SQUIRRELS!! D;
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1    Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:11 am

He sped it up.

Wow, Jefferlope fails at Super Meat Boy...

2 minutes full of Jeffail...
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1    Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:53 pm

It's REALLY hard to watch this, without not knowing what's going on... You really oughtta re-record this or something...
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1    Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 pm

@Neko
It's sped up at x4 speed. I had to speed it up because it was like 8 minutes of failure originally.

@Jaco
This is on my personal channel where I don't work very hard on my videos. I just wanted to show that I fail. I wasn't expecting anyone to watch it all the way through.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1    Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 pm

jefferlope wrote:

@Jaco
This is on my personal channel where I don't work very hard on my videos. I just wanted to show that I fail. I wasn't expecting anyone to watch it all the way through.
In other words, you'd never put a game rated T in the SMB channel, even if it had a warning at the beginning... Would you?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1    Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
jefferlope wrote:

@Jaco
In other words, you'd never put a game rated T in the SMB channel, even if it had a warning at the beginning... Would you?
Depends on the game, and what I'm showing. But for the most part, yea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1    Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jefferlope Fails At Super Meat Boy: Boss 1
Page 1 of 1