Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Anime club

Go down 
+12
CoolGreenApple
Jaco
Jefferlope
yukiro
Ranger
whoknowswhatdIber
VigorousAvenger
SkrΑlem
YouOnlySueOnce
Tetris
DarkKirby702
Tiyou5
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Anime club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Tiyou5 wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
HEY STORM! You can't be using dat! That is my way of telling people off!!! XD

I stole it~

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! FFFUUUUUUU! Nk
Back to top Go down
yukiro

yukiro

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:08 am

Tiyou5 wrote:
Cuz I need more of these in my life! xD

Ever since Naruto came out in America I've been hooked on the anime~ *w* So any peeps that love anime on here can gather in this place and give eachother anime suggestions and talk about any anime that they've seen!

Just so that we have something to post other than *joined* on here we can put most favorite anime, one that you may hold in high respect, the last one you've watched, or maybe just a random one off the top of your head, either one of these'll work Razz

Members - 8

Tiyou5
DarkKirby702
Retros
MaxMatsu
$krAlem
VigorousAvenger
whoknowswhatdIber
yukiro

Fix'ded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:12 am

Dude... did you just add yourself? That is really creepy... At least wait for her to edit the original post... lol...

Also, I'd like to join please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 am

dude.... I didn't know you could edit other people's posts as a non-mod O_o

oh and ya I'll add ya supa
Back to top Go down
yukiro

yukiro

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 am

SupaKirb wrote:
Dude... did you just add yourself? That is really creepy... At least wait for her to edit the original post... lol...

Ffft, I didn't edit the original post, I'm just being assertive and pushy.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:24 am

yukiro wrote:
I love the first three seasons of the digimon anime, and the first two of the pokemon anime. I really wanna watch medabots, or at least I think I do. That was the one with peppercat, right? If so, then yeah I gotta watch it sometime. I liked Zatchbell, but it never aired much, and it always seems to escape me.
OH SNAP YOU LIKED DIGIMON, POKEMON AND ZATCH BELL! wow, I feel there is finally someone to relate too.... and for the icing on the cake you think you want to watch medabots. I THOUGHT NO ONE KNEW WHAT MEDABOT'S WERE, DIS IS AMAZIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:25 am

yukiro wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

Ffft, I didn't edit the original post, I'm just being assertive and pushy.

PFFT! I DIDN"T SAY THAT SHE DID! I know you didn't edit the post, you just quoted it, but yes it was pushy...
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:38 am

Ok, I reread this thread and wanted to say something on the Is Avatar an Anime debate, I think it could be in a sense. Take a video game term for example, JRPG. it actually stands for Japanese RPG (im lazy) but if a north-american based studio made a game like Dragon Quest then people gamers would still describe it as a JRPG ( or RPG since they're both used pretty leniently). For avatar it's Japan Anime-like, but it isn't actually japanese but I think it could still be considered an Anime. why'd I bother to write this
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 am

SkrΑlem wrote:
Ok, I reread this thread and wanted to say something on the Is Avatar an Anime debate, I think it could be in a sense. Take a video game term for example, JRPG. it actually stands for Japanese RPG (im lazy) but if a north-american based studio made a game like Dragon Quest then people gamers would still describe it as a JRPG ( or RPG since they're both used pretty leniently). For avatar it's Japan Anime-like, but it isn't actually japanese but I think it could still be considered an Anime. why'd I bother to write this

Ya, you have a point there. As I said earlyer it wasn't produced in Asia but that doesn't mean it's not an anime. It was made to be similar or to be concidered as anime thus I shall respect that and dub it anime.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:03 am

As long as it isn't known as a Cartoon. That would be disrespectful and put it on the same category as Sponge Bob and other storyline-les shows
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:00 am

Only the first 2 seasons of pokemon?
In My opinion, Pokemon started going down hill after Season 5.
If I remember correctly, Misty left at the end of Season 5. It then went on to Generation 3.

Zatch bell was amazing though.
I remember watching it every Saturday I believe it was, On Toonami.
But that was a Long. Long Time ago.
Back when life was simple.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:36 am

SkrΑlem wrote:
Hmm, that's a very good point, Mr. Skralem. I would post a clapping smiley, but we don't have one. Why don't we have a clapping smiley!
*Looks at Max*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 pm

WAIT JEFF! SHUT UP FOR A SECOND!

Max! Why don't we have a clapping smiley!?!?!? FFFUUUUUUU! Nk
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm sure whatever smileys we need now can just be pasted from Google Images.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Anime club - Page 2 Clapping-smiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
Anime club - Page 2 Clapping-smiley

STOP CLAPPING! FFFUUUUUUU! Nk Being original with your own smiles is forbidden! We want unoriginal people at our company Bob! UNORIGINAL people make the world safe!

Anime club - Page 2 36057_ci
Back to top Go down
yukiro

yukiro

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Fork Yeah We can be as original as we want! powah to duh peepz! Anyway, I fel like I forgot something. Did I mention keroro gunsou? I think I forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:28 pm

We should watch The Incredibles together as a family sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:

This. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:

I agree, I haven't seen it in forever xD
Back to top Go down
yukiro

yukiro

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:51 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:

When? We can't just say we will and not do it. I say we do it this sunday, after the marathon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am

yukiro wrote:
CoolGreenApple wrote:

When? We can't just say we will and not do it. I say we do it this sunday, after the marathon.

What a horrible idea, I have dates this Sunday after the marathon. Scattered Datas
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 am

o_O, your having an affair already? It's only been a week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 am

Weeks, seconds, months, years, minutes, It's all the same thing anyways.... Cool

Edit*

999 posts! never posting ever again. That number is the coolest looking thing ever!

Edit*

>1/8/11 @ 1:10 AM
-Ugh... it sucks I had my last post in the anime club section... Now the only people I can communicate with will be in here..

>1/8/11 @ 1:34 AM
-Rookie is such a hot piece.... UGH! WHY AM I STILL AWAKE! JESUS!

>1/8/11 @ 1:37 AM
-Why do I do stupid crap like this? Honestly, no one else does this... Although.. no one else has scantily dressed vampire vixens as next door neighbors..
Hey! I should just make a twitter! That way I don't have to keep editing this stupid thing!

>1/8/11 @ 1:39 AM
-Me again, and I should really be going to bed.. I think I am commentating tomorrow? Ugh the fan girls...

>1/8/11 @ 1:41 AM
-Okay.... why does post count go up in the SPAM section of the forums? THAT MAKES NO FLIPPIN SENSE! I thought I could at least post there! But noooo. YOU DON'T COUNT MOTHER FLIPPIN POSTS IN THE SPAM SECTION JEFFERLOPE!

>1/10/11 @ 12:54 AM
-Lol... Shut up Rookie.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Lol. Hey Rookie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime club   Anime club - Page 2 Empty