Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Samus Aran- Supakirb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Samus Aran- Supakirb Empty
PostSubject: Samus Aran- Supakirb   Samus Aran- Supakirb EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 am

Samus Aran- Supakirb Samusskrevision

Haven't sprited or done any pixel art in a while but here is something.
Not the traditional Samus you would see, as you can already tell her head is a little bigger than it should be and her shoulders aren't towering over the rest of her suit, I think it's a fresh take on it.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran- Supakirb   Samus Aran- Supakirb EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 am

Looks like Chibi Samus a little.

I like it. It's simple with only another dark tone for the shading.

Is that an S on her arm cannon? You sly little Supa, inserting the S for secret credit.

I would like to see her Zero Suit though (or only the helmet off). Probably not gonna get it, but still ;P .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran- Supakirb   Samus Aran- Supakirb EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:50 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
Looks like Chibi Samus a little.

I like it. It's simple with only another dark tone for the shading.

Is that an S on her arm cannon? You sly little Supa, inserting the S for secret credit.

I would like to see her Zero Suit though (or only the helmet off). Probably not gonna get it, but still ;P .

Hey your right... it is rather "Chibi-issh" I knew there was a word for it! And OMG! I just noticed that S you were talking about on the canon... it was not intentional lol, this is creepy.... And I shoot at making girls, just ask dark about Ada Wong. Razz lol thanks for your comment max.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran- Supakirb   Samus Aran- Supakirb EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
Great. Now that you've pointed it out, I can't unsee it.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran- Supakirb   Samus Aran- Supakirb EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:59 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
Great. Now that you've pointed it out, I can't unsee it.
I got the same problem now too.

Nice Samus non-the-less but you said her head is big but I think if you look hard enough it seems her head's the right size and her helmet is huge
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran- Supakirb   Samus Aran- Supakirb EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Amazing work as usual Supa!
What is also amazing is the fact that Supa is so self-centered that he's crediting himself without even realizing it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran- Supakirb   Samus Aran- Supakirb Empty

Back to top Go down

Samus Aran- Supakirb
Page 1 of 1