Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

FERSHNIZLE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

FERSHNIZLE Empty
PostSubject: FERSHNIZLE   FERSHNIZLE EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:45 am

Today I am proud to announce I brawl room chatted for the first time. I spotted Geno, max, Darkk, retros and jaco. For a good 15minutes it was pretty empty then people started showing up. Me and this other person (sonic_team_knuckles or somethin) Didn't do much before ace and genow appeared. Ironically, near the end of my chat it was that same person who reminded me of Fershnizle. They wanted to invent a word see, because them using ossum started to annoy darkk. Then grade 4 memories came rushing. You see, like jaco, in grade four we had an assighnment to make travel brochures. Like something I would do I got my partner to do the technical stuff while I made the company name and logo. With the Brains that later thought up skralem it shouldn't surprise you about my company name. Fershnizle Airlines., with a big ol' smiley face as the logo. I'm telling you, this mind must share it's few creative moments. Got a cool made up word? Post it I wanna know
Back to top Go down

FERSHNIZLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FERSHNIZLE   FERSHNIZLE EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 am

Pfft is my made up word... (no one argue this)

Also, you chated in brawlrooms hmm? I know the creator of that place. He's a total jerk in real life though sadly...
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

FERSHNIZLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FERSHNIZLE   FERSHNIZLE EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 am

*Moved to General Discussion*
..I didn't think I'd ever move anything FROM the spam forum..
Well, congrats. The people you saw are pretty much the only people you will see in Brawlroom nowadays, give or take DarkPhazon, sometimes Sneasel and occasionally Sasuke.
Also, I know the guy who was second in command to the owner of that place for quite a while. He's a total loser in real life however..

Hmm.. made up word. Flarkinolgic! [No, I did NOT just make that up now!! Ok, maybe I did..]
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

FERSHNIZLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FERSHNIZLE   FERSHNIZLE EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 pm

jefferlope wrote:
Also, I know the guy who was second in command to the owner of that place for quite a while. He's a total loser in real life however..
And who would you be referring to, jeffer!? Hmph!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

FERSHNIZLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FERSHNIZLE   FERSHNIZLE EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Understand your inside jokes I do not. Yoda, leave my presence. Oh right, why was this moved? seemed like something spammy to me...
Is this riolu guy the same as sneasel cause people keep calling him that. This zapdos guy was there for a while too.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

FERSHNIZLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FERSHNIZLE   FERSHNIZLE EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:24 pm

My "made up" word is broski, although I rarely use it nowadays.

Nowadays. Just saying that word can make you sound old.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

FERSHNIZLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FERSHNIZLE   FERSHNIZLE EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 am

my made up words are meep and colorist (like racist only with colors XD)

and yes riolu is snease, he changes his name a lot otl
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

FERSHNIZLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FERSHNIZLE   FERSHNIZLE EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 am

This discussion (no offense to you guys) still seems like a spam to me. Whateva, I'll reap the rewards of it not being spam. I also am announcing the different fershnizle forms:
Fershnazzy, meaning fancy or more obviously snazzy ex. Those shoes you got are very fershnazzy.
Fershnitzel, meaning clumsy or describes one fershnitzed (messed up) ex. Sorry, I keep seeming Like a fershnitzel I ve fershnitzed like a dozen times already
Fershnotzel or the more gruesome Fershnazi, meaning an all around loser who you want to sick your unicorn on. This ones mine no touchy
and of course Fershnizle means whatever you want. Think of it as smurf for Smurfs. ex. Peep 1:I played ssf2 demo today Peep2:THATS TOTALLY FERSHNIZLE
ex 2: *person accidently throughs a wii remote* Ahhhhhh fershnizle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FERSHNIZLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FERSHNIZLE   FERSHNIZLE Empty

Back to top Go down

FERSHNIZLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: