Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

potential Happy Birthday to me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

potential Happy Birthday to me Empty
PostSubject: potential Happy Birthday to me   potential Happy Birthday to me EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 pm

I found out today Nintendo plans on selling the 3DS for $250 (tell me if I'm wrong). My original response was simply... then again I shouldn't repeat the things I said. Then, as if Nintendo had grace on my wallet, I found out its North American release (actually it said american but I think the writer didn't want to write "north") is set for MARCH 27!!!!!!!!! 2 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! heres to hoping I get a 3DS, and if I do I suppose I'm buying pokemon white with my own cash.........WHO CARES IF I GET A 3DS!!!!!!!!!!!!! reality check *slapped* the thing is still $250. ahhhhh weeeeeellllllll, Pokemon is my back-up plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: potential Happy Birthday to me   potential Happy Birthday to me EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Well as you know my birthday was just a few days ago... I didn't get anything, but my neighbor just gave me 50 bucks! Because she is really close to my mom and that is cool I guess. SO I now have 175$ That I need to turn in to $250 before March. Also, I am considering selling some of my games on Amazon to get some extra cash. I also have to keep in mind that games will probably be 40 bucks a piece, similar to psp titles. But on to the topic, I wish you luck in getting a 3DS on your bday there kiddo lol.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: potential Happy Birthday to me   potential Happy Birthday to me EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 am

Well thank you supa and here I thought no one would comment on my topic (like usual). I looked at some 3DS games and there's enough I'm sure I'd go broke if I bought every one I want, so If I did get one I'd probably only have 1-2 3DS games to begin with. Maybe I'll do what I did with the Dsi, convince my mom to buy one for me and my little brother then just hide it in my room somewhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: potential Happy Birthday to me   potential Happy Birthday to me EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Lol, good thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: potential Happy Birthday to me   potential Happy Birthday to me Empty

Back to top Go down

potential Happy Birthday to me
Page 1 of 1