Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft   Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:05 am

Yes I understand the game is only in beta. Yes I understand by the time those guys at minecraft finish the game there will probably be a new "crazed" technology. I've just been looking at 3DS preveiws and trailers you see. Then I seen how someone got Kinect images/video (whatever you'd call it) in minecraft. Somehow this triggered a thought in my head where you could play Minecraft in 3D. Minecraftis is about blocks, and who here honestly believes blocks wouldn't look cool in a pop-out-of-the-screen kind of way? I think the analog pad and dual screens would help minecraft too. I can picture myself personly tapping the bottom screen to quickly change block type or my tool/weapon. The idea of building my own 3D world seems cool
to me. Well Jeff and other hard core minecraft fans, how do you think minecraft would
play out in 3D, namely for the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft   Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:09 am

If you have 3D glasses, go to the options menu in minecraft and select that one thing. It'll go into 3D before your very eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft   Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Machop is right, there's already an option to play Minecraft in 3D. Smile

$krAlem wrote:
Yes I understand by the time those guys at minecraft finish the game there will probably be a new "crazed" technology.
This actually isn't true. Minecraft is planned to be finished later this year. Smile
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft   Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm

I think you two fail to see I'm against wearing those fashionable 3D glasses, there a bit of a pain shoving on top of my already worn glasses. Also, I'm not a huge fan of arrow keys or wasd, minecraft should really have a better way of getting around.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft   Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:20 pm

WASD is ossum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft   Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy idea: 3D(S) Minecraft
Page 1 of 1