Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Bad Video Game Music

Go down 
+2
Jefferlope
YouOnlySueOnce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Bad Video Game Music Empty
PostSubject: Bad Video Game Music   Bad Video Game Music EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm

I realized this would be easier to do than pointing out the good ones, so, what's your non-favorite (what was the correct word again for the opposite of favorite?) music that you've heard?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Bad Video Game Music   Bad Video Game Music EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm

That's worst favorite. I would say my worst favorite game music is.. most of the in-route songs from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum:

..you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Bad Video Game Music   Bad Video Game Music EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:40 pm

I don't dislike any of those, pretty much because I like almost any kind of music, though I wouldn't call them my favorite. What does give me a headache, is hearing all the music you posted at the same time... AAAHH!
Back to top Go down
darkshadow92

PostSubject: Re: Bad Video Game Music   Bad Video Game Music EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Very Happy i think songs maybe are bad but will understand the feels of the music to relax
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Bad Video Game Music   Bad Video Game Music EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

All of it except from Wind Waker and Mother 3.
Back to top Go down
Genow

Genow

PostSubject: Re: Bad Video Game Music   Bad Video Game Music EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:36 am

It's kinda catchy but still horrible

Edit: I...I think I like it now ...
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Bad Video Game Music   Bad Video Game Music EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 am

I agree with Jefferlope, but I don't hate it as much as I felt disappointed with it. Shouldn't the DS's better sound capabilities be used to it's advantage, what's wrong with the upbeat tunes I heard on my way to Viridian and the pokemon stadium tunes which both were intense and still less gloomy and dark then some other songs. I'm pretty sure the music for Emerald's link room got on my nerves too, especially with the fact the better Fire Red tunes were playing right next to it. I also suppose the included music in Tap Tap Revenge 3 don't count do they. I'm not to crazy for the sonic series music either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Video Game Music   Bad Video Game Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Video Game Music
Page 1 of 1