Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?

Go down 
+2
DarkKirby702
lilbrokk
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? Empty
PostSubject: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:06 pm

I thing yoshi he can eat faster and sometimes put it to more use.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Put it to more use? Kirby uses it to shoot stars at people, That or Absorb the power that they had. Stopping all evil. Yoshi just eats food to beat a game (Yoshi Story 64) Or throws eggs to complete a game (Yoshi's island.) Both of those games are good though, But Kirby is the overall ossumness thingy
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:43 pm

I have to agree with Dark, I love both Yoshi and Kirby, but Kirby does put eating to better use.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 pm

I can't form my own opinion yet but I think NINTENDO backs Kirby. I'm just guessing this because Yoshi games are a bit harder to come by then Kirby games.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Yoshi games are hard to come by because it's a branch of the Mario franchise while Kirby is it's own series.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:34 pm

I think I have to agree with Jeff, who agrees with Dark, Kirby and Yoshi are both epicly awesome but Kirby puts his power to eat things to better use than Yoshi does xD
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

It seems kirby is better. But yoshi can eat them and keep them for later, kirby can't do that.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 pm

lilbrokk wrote:
It seems kirby is better. But yoshi can eat them and keep them for later, kirby can't do that.
In Super Star, He can turn them into partners. Which could count as saving them for later.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:18 am

Doesn't Kirby actually keep them in his stomach in Squeek Squad? And for Jeff, Donkey Kong could also be considered a Mario branch off, and yes I know about Rare but still how come Yoshi didn't get some company to make him games You guys probably are thinking I'm a Yoshi hater but he's always been my favourite Mario Kart Racer, Partier, Tennis player, and second favourite brawled only to Pikachu. But in very few of those games does Yoshi even swallow things and in brawl his egg move and throw are clearly beaten by the fact kirby's brawl ingestion powers let him get everything from sonic's hair to Samus' blast attack.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:58 pm

$krAlem wrote:
Doesn't Kirby actually keep them in his stomach in Squeek Squad? And for Jeff, Donkey Kong could also be considered a Mario branch off, and yes I know about Rare but still how come Yoshi didn't get some company to make him games You guys probably are thinking I'm a Yoshi hater but he's always been my favourite Mario Kart Racer, Partier, Tennis player, and second favourite brawled only to Pikachu. But in very few of those games does Yoshi even swallow things and in brawl his egg move and throw are clearly beaten by the fact kirby's brawl ingestion powers let him get everything from sonic's hair to Samus' blast attack.
Donkey Kong is a branch off of Mario too, but count how many Donkey Kong [platforming] games there are. There's like 6 or 7. Now count how many Yoshi games there are. 5. It's not that much more.
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Still Yoshi is always extremely helpful in mario games.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 pm

lilbrokk wrote:
And Kirby is helpful in Kirby games. Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:55 pm

lilbrokk wrote:
I'm pretty sure the only main game he was in a "Maro Game" Was Super Mario World, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Oh, and Super Mario 64 Ds. Useful in SMW, Don't want to play SMG2, and Super Mario 64 DS I used Luigi most of the times. If he was in any other mario games, Besides Yoshi's island and Story, I wouldn't know. I'm a Kirby fan, So I concentrate more on Kirby than Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
lilbrokk wrote:
I'm pretty sure the only main game he was in a "Maro Game" Was Super Mario World, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Oh, and Super Mario 64 Ds. Useful in SMW, Don't want to play SMG2, and Super Mario 64 DS I used Luigi most of the times. If he was in any other mario games, Besides Yoshi's island and Story, I wouldn't know. I'm a Kirby fan, So I concentrate more on Kirby than Yoshi.
Don't forget New Super Mario Bros. Wii. He was useful in that game. This doesn't mean I'm changing sides though.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

jefferlope wrote:
lilbrokk wrote:
And Kirby is helpful in Kirby games. Your argument is invalid.

That's like saying Mario is helpful in Mario games! He's the main character no duh he's gonna be useful! Yoshi is a sidekick and a meeping good one at that, usually sidekicks are lame!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Back up to Jeff's comment on the number of Yoshi games, (i didn't want to quote the whole thing and I'm unsure if you guys let people delete parts of quotes) Yoshi has 2 main games if I remember correctly. I know you said there's 5 Yoshi games but really you can't compare 5 slight appearance or puzzle games with 7 platformer games from DK. If you want o count every DK game as well then it isn't only a 2 game is it?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm talking about Yoshi platformers.
Yoshi's Island (SNES and GBA)
Yoshi's Story (N64)
Yoshi Topsy Turvy (GBA)
Yoshi's Touch and Go (NDS)
Yoshi's Island DS (NDS of course)

And you can delete parts of quotes, I do that all the time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Do you see me using the name SupaYoshi? NO? Why do you think this is? Because Kirby owns all in every category ever! Especially when he's eating people!
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:01 pm

I still think yoshi's better, he's a dinosaur what is kirby.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:44 pm

What's your point? Does it really matter what they are? They're both mythical.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 pm

lilbrokk wrote:
I still think yoshi's better, he's a dinosaur what is kirby.
A Pink Round ball of Ossum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 pm

KIRBY ISN'T JUST A BALL OF PINK AWESOME! HE is the answer to world hunger!
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 pm

He's the CAUSE of world hunger. Hmph!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Yoshi throws eggs.

Do you know how offending that is to people? Specially in halloween.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:02 pm

EXACTLY YOSHI CAUSES EVIL AND KIRBY SAVES WORLD HUNGER BY FIGHTING DEDEDE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?   KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ? Empty

Back to top Go down

KIRBY OR YOSHI which is the master of ingestion ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next