Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! Empty
PostSubject: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 pm

MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!!!!! MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! 631640 MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! 631640 MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! 631640 MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! 631640 MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! 631640
I HAVE BAD EYES AND THE DARK PURPLE IS HARD FOR ME TO SEE MY NAME!
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm

I wanted Pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
I wanted Pink.

Omg! that would be awesome! Maybe this color? it's not pink or purple.. it's violet Razz
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:39 pm

You'd have to say what the color's value is. Like, #FFF000 or something, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Well then, any purple that has a brighter value than this.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 pm

We did have pink.

And Supa, specify the color hex (with the example of how it looks), to see how good would it look already in the forums, without to actually have to change it first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Do you mind if I go ahead and test out different shades of purple myself? Since I have admin status?
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 pm

If you try changing it in there you would change it here (the forums) and not remember the past one, just test it on post preview, then post the one you think it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Go ahead and change it Supa, I don't care, as long as you make sure both global mod and admin are that color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 pm

there we go, I think that is a little bit better on the eyes.

Also for those of you who don't notice, here is the difference.

MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! 2011-01-27_2215

Also Max! How does your picture change every time I reload! It's frekin awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
there we go, I think that is a little bit better on the eyes.

Also for those of you who don't notice, here is the difference.

MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! 2011-01-27_2215

Also Max! How does your picture change every time I reload! It's frekin awesome!!!
I believe it's one of those Gifs you find on the internet that changes between pictures or movement every frame. But in forums. The picture changing only happens when you refresh. That or max is a Genius Wizard
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 pm

I feel a bit more fabulous.

Also, find the 77 hidden avatars! (they're around 77 images, good luck watching them all (actually it's not that hard))

And obviously, I'm a 'wizard', or however you want to call it.

EDIT: Wait, how did you take those 2 screenshots with the same avatar? Luck or paint editting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:12 am

the new purple is noice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!   MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER! Empty

Back to top Go down

MAX THE PURPLE SHOULD BE BRIGHTER!
Page 1 of 1