Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Straight from Nintendo's investor meeting in Japan comes a new Kirby game on the Nintendo Wii!! It's crazy I know! But why so soon? It is likely that Nintendo is trying to live up to their promise displayed at E3, and that is to start producing games for the other beloved Nintendo franchises and not just the guy with the red hat. But The real impression I am getting is that the fans who loved the power sucking and side scrolling Kirby didn't get what they were hoping for with the more recent Kirby installment, Epic Yarn. However, It really looks like this new unnamed Kirby game is sticking to the formula of what made Kirby awesome. Kirby can finally get back to sucking up powers in peace!

Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Oh my god, YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supa. You just made my day.

Way Too Anxious Way Too Anxious Way Too Anxious

*Runs around screaming like a fangirl after sending this post*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 pm

jefferlope wrote:
Oh my god, YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supa. You just made my day.

KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! 74937 KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! 74937 KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! 74937

*Runs around screaming like a fangirl after sending this post*

MAKING DAYS
KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! Falcon%20Kirby
IT'S WHAT I DO!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:46 pm

I make nights.

Awesome though, looks really good, something I can borrow from someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm pretty sure this has some elements of the Kirby game that was canceled way back when... You know what's really cool though? The way you can shoot up more than one thing at a time. I Imagine they might have a way to combine kirby hats! That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:58 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
I'm pretty sure this has some elements of the Kirby game that was canceled way back when... You know what's really cool though? The way you can shoot up more than one thing at a time. I Imagine they might have a way to combine kirby hats! That would be awesome!
*cough* Kirby 64 *cough*
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
You can shoot up more than one thing at a time!

Max really needs to uncensor that word.

OT: This is great news. I might actually consider getting this.
This is a good year for Nintendo and Sony.
Mostly Sony. Scattered Datas
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Jaco230 wrote:

Mostly Sony. Scattered Datas

I disagree. This is an equally amazing year for both Nintendo and Sony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:48 pm

[quote="Jaco230"]
SupaKirb wrote:
You can shoot up more than one thing at a time!

Real mature you jerk!!!!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:53 pm

so Nintendo realized fans would've enjoyed that potential gamecube (i think) game. Seeing this just makes me hope there will be some Co-op partner incorporation, the one thing I still wanted from Kirby 64.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:20 pm

$krAlem wrote:
so Nintendo realized fans would've enjoyed that potential gamecube (i think) game. Seeing this just makes me hope there will be some Co-op partner incorporation, the one thing I still wanted from Kirby 64.
Meh, I'll be perfectly happy without co-op.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:26 pm

No doubt I wont get this. Even if I don't, Dissidia and MVC3 are Right around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
No doubt I wont get this. Even if I don't, Dissidia and MVC3 are Right around the corner.
Wait what?
Does that mean you do want it or don't?
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
DarkKirby702 wrote:
Wait what?
Does that mean you do want it or don't?
Even if I don't. Which means even if I Can't buy it for Personal Reasons, or if I Can't buy it because of another reason. I will buy it if I Can. Depends on timing and Skill.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Well from what I see in the trailer, I'm already sold. I'll be there as soon as it releases. Smile
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:57 pm

jefferlope wrote:
Well from what I see in the trailer, I'm already sold. I'll be there as soon as it releases. Smile
Wait, so the game bought you?

Btw, I'm probably not going to buy it (since I really haven't bought almost ANY game (only like one or two, idr), but hey, you never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!   KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

KIRBY IS BACK FROM PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH SALLY!!!!
Page 1 of 1