Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

some rumors I heard

Go down 
+3
Jefferlope
Jaco
SkrΑlem
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

some rumors I heard Empty
PostSubject: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 pm

someone told me you guys hate me. I wouldn't doubt it I mean my posts usually are off topic or argue some things you may not like (Donkey Kong is a better platformer franchise then yoshi) but this is kind a harsh. The rumor goes you chatted at night time saying people you dislike and I was only told I was in the conversation. The reason I didn't make this a question is I've already used the question topic a lot and this isn't a big deal to me.I was told:
Genow
Darkkirby
MaxMatsu
and for all I know others...
who said they didn't like me. If this is true just say so and to how much extent. Say why if you want, I just want to know if I'm hearing a pile of bull... pile of... IF I'M HEARING GARBAGE OK. *sigh* not swearing is hard. So be honest, we're all friends complete strangers here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:47 pm

I think these rumors are false lol. I don't think that anyone would say that about you, especially those 3 listed. Well wait.. maybe Geno because he is and was always brutally honest. But Dark and Max are much more mature than that.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:49 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
I think these rumors are false lol. I don't think that anyone would say that about you, especially those 3 listed. Well wait.. maybe Geno because he is and was always brutally honest. But Dark and Max are much more mature than that.
Are you kidding? Dark can't even drop his little grudge with a person by the name of "Seth".
I can honestly see why Geno and Dark may or may not like you, Skray.
Geno's just like that. Dark is biased against newcomers, from what I can tell. If these rumors are true.
If they are, don't mind them, you're not bad.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Don't worry Skralem, you're welcome here. I'm not gonna make any assumptions as to who does or doesn't like you here because it really doesn't matter. There are people who DO like you here [myself included], and as long as that is true, you have reason to stay around.

And I have to disagree, I like Yoshi much better than Donkey Kong. Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:30 pm

I haven't even said anything about you. Rumor Unapproved. And I'm only hostile to the newbies like Seth/Light/Those new noobs on brawlroom. Depends on how you Act. If you act like Seth or a Light, (Which means Not Well Mannered, and Not very bright) Or if you're like those new people in br. We won't get along. Actually, I haven't even talked to you on br yet. The only people I really talk to are Ice, Sneasel, Josh, and Max.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 pm

just wanted to clarify things so no hard feelings if you think I'm not trustworthy or anything , I must say though that its kind of low to for someone say these things in the first place. I also want to see if Genow hates me because I think I creeped him out by calling him my Hero. I still believe Manly Pink will pwn all Big shiftperiodD

and Jeff I suppose you are entitled to an opinion (GO DK)
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Whoever told you this is a Spy. I'm thinking that Sonic team guy in Brawlroom.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

bing bing bing bing bing, We have a Winner!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:57 am

I hate everyone.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:15 am

$krAlem wrote:
bing bing bing bing bing, We have a Winner!
Don't believe most of the things he says.

Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:55 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
I didn't, why else would I make a topic where people could say how they hate me.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:59 pm

$krAlem wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
I didn't, why else would I make a topic where people could say how they hate me.
Because you slightly believed him? Razz

Come Here Sweetie
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Retros wrote:
I hate everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some rumors I heard   some rumors I heard Empty

Back to top Go down

some rumors I heard
Page 1 of 1