Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Captain Sparklez

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 am

Captain Sparklez is a Lets player? I guess. I don't really know. Mixed? Anyways, He makes Minecraft Videos, Call of Duty Videos, And some Left 4 Dead. It's mostly Minecraft and Call of duty. He has some pretty good Videos. I'd post them here, but I think jeff would have a fit with other Minecrat Videos on this Forum, And because sometimes he says a bad word.
(Watch "Race against the 'Nanners")

https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainSparklez#p/u/81/pAG-fySsD0Y

Last edited by DarkKirby702 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:39 am

Pfft!!!! WHo is this nobody!!??! This guy can't LP with me! Tell him I decline his challenge! Tell him the reason is because I said so!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:41 am

SupaKirb wrote:
Pfft!!!! WHo is this nobody!!??! This guy can't LP with me! Tell him I decline his challenge! Tell him the reason is because I said so!
[The actual reason is because Supa doesn't actually update his LP]
Back to top Go down

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:43 am

jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

HEY! I'm busy learning things and setting texbooks on fire! Expect a new episode this weekend btw Fork Yeah ... There is a 50/50 chance that I will actually do one lol.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 am

SupaKirb wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

HEY! I'm busy learning things and setting texbooks on fire! Expect a new episode this weekend btw Fork Yeah ... There is a 50/50 chance that I will actually do one lol.
There's a 50/50 chance my weekend will be complete. Smile
Back to top Go down

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 am

jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

Omg, that was really sweet! Sad

TO bad I don't have a soul Razz .....
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:55 am

SupaKirb wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

Yea, too bad. It's also too bad we are way of topic, huh?
Anyway, I'll check out this guys videos later, youtube is sucking right now.
Back to top Go down

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:57 am

jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

Yea, too bad. It's also too bad we are way of topic, huh?

OMG! I was just about to say that! lol! We think alike once again! No but really, this guy doesn't hold a pancake up to me. I do not fear his LP, and will surely crush him and his little minecraft world.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:35 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

You best not be joking. I must hear your voice again.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:18 pm

There are lots and lots of youtubers like him (By that I mean that they do the same stuff, of course they all are different and awesome in some way).

I would check him out but I have to keep up with mine's videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain Sparklez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Sparklez   Captain Sparklez Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Sparklez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Media :: The Internetz-
Jump to: