Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds Empty
PostSubject: jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds   jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:58 pm

jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds 2011-02-08_1515
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds   jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:06 pm

jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds 51E-YV%2B4XPL
Real book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds   jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds 51E-YV%2B4XPL
Real book.

OMG!!! THIS MAKES ME FURIOUS!!!! He obviously just took his first name (which is Jennifer) took out the n's and the i, added another f to it, and took the lope from this hard working man!!, it's tragic! It truly is!
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds   jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 pm

I am truly ashamed of Jeff. We'll have to lock him up.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds   jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:51 pm

jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds Objection

SupaKirb is not to be trusted! HIS name is stolen, and I have proof! I call a witness, Super Nerd, to the stand!
jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds HGSS_Super_Nerd
Supa obviously just changed the "Super" to "Supa", got rid of the space, and changed "Nerd" to "Kirb", just to hide any resemblance! And as further proof, SupaKirb's name used to be SupaChu! Chu, as in Pikachu, as in THE VERY ROBOT PIKACHU SUPER NERD HAPPENS TO OWN! Coincidence? I think not!
Take him away boys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds   jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:11 pm

jefferlope wrote:
jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds Objection
https://www.youtube.com/v/rWwhIjYBan0
SupaKirb is not to be trusted! HIS name is stolen, and I have proof! I call a witness, Super Nerd, to the stand!
jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds HGSS_Super_Nerd
Supa obviously just changed the "Super" to "Supa", got rid of the space, and changed "Nerd" to "Kirb", just to hide any resemblance! And as further proof, SupaKirb's name used to be SupaChu! Chu, as in Pikachu, as in THE VERY ROBOT PIKACHU SUPER NERD HAPPENS TO OWN! Coincidence? I think not!
Take him away boys!

YOW A JERK!!!

jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds 2011-02-08_1807
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds   jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Well I'm Tetris.

I flat out stole the name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds   jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds Empty

Back to top Go down

jefferlopes copyright infringement knows no bounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Other :: Random Stuff :: Spam Forum-
Jump to: