Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[solved]Ok, why does this always happen!? Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?   [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:32 am

OK, I don't know if this matters to you guys, but it does to me because I always like to post hilarious pictures to win over peoples souls... But anyways!

How come whenever I click where I want to paste something, like between text, it always goes to the bottom of the page and not where I clicked it to be?
Seriously... It's a little problem that has just got annoying! Is there a way to fix this crap?

Last edited by SupaKirb on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?   [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 am

Just cut and paste...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?   [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 am

MaxMatsu wrote:
Just cut and paste...

UGH! No... You don't understand my problem... you see when I want a picture or a link to go here >>>> Target <<<<< in between stuff like now

It goes

Here<<<<<<<<

See?
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?   [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 am

Exactly. Just cut and paste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?   [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:38 am

I see I would have to make a video to get this point across -.0

Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?   [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:25 pm

There's no way to fix it. It's like when using smileys on Xat. (by clicking them, not typing) It always goes to the end. You're gonna have to live with it, or you can just type the (img) tags by hand.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?   [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
I see I would have to make a video to get this point across -.0

I'm understanding you. You're not understanding me. Please cooperate. ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?   [solved]Ok, why does this always happen!? Empty

Back to top Go down

[solved]Ok, why does this always happen!?
Page 1 of 1