Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Unlimited Time!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:12 pm

We can now upload longer videos on the SMB account! I won't have to cut out half my LOZ videos anymore!!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Yay.
But cut them anyway because some parts will be ramblers. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
Yay.
But cut them anyway because some parts will be ramblers. Razz
No, I mean I always end up going way past the time limit on my LOZ videos and having to cut out random bits and pieces.
Back to top Go down

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Wait... what changed for us?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:08 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
We have an unlimited time limit for YouTube videos now, rather than the 15 minute time limit.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Like those famous guys like TAA, Shane Dawson, Chuggaconroy, except you people aren't famous.
Back to top Go down

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 pm

jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
We have an unlimited time limit for YouTube videos now, rather than the 15 minute time limit.

Fool! I know that lol. But I was asking how did this happen? Why did our account privileges finally get changed? I am curious to know what we did right so maybe I can get this 15 limit off my account.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

Fool! I know that lol. But I was asking how did this happen? Why did our account privileges finally get changed? I am curious to know what we did right so maybe I can get this 15 limit off my account.
I think we just had the account long enough and didn't break any copyright laws. Now we can make an SMB movie. Scattered Datas
Back to top Go down

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Or a full podcast lol. But I don't think I could talk that long... even though we ran out of time last time.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:09 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Or a full podcast lol. But I don't think I could talk that long... even though we ran out of time last time.
Aren't podcasts normally like half an hour to an hour?
Back to top Go down

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeh.... Yeh I would like to see that...
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Retros wrote:
Like, half of the people on youtube.
fix'd.
Back to top Go down

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:07 pm

WAIT A MIN JEFF! i HAVE HAD MY ACCOUNT SINCE LIKE 08 WHERE IS MY FREE PASS TO UNLIMITED TIME! ALL I HAVE IS POKEMON YELLOW AND I'VE SEEN OTHER PEOPLE WITH UNLIMITED TIME WHO HAVE DONE POKEMON YELLOW. THIS IS CRAP!!!

Sorry that is in all caps.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:11 pm

You need more vids.
Back to top Go down

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
You need more vids.

But Max I love you! Isn't that enough!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
WAIT A MIN JEFF! i HAVE HAD MY ACCOUNT SINCE LIKE 08 WHERE IS MY FREE PASS TO UNLIMITED TIME! ALL I HAVE IS POKEMON YELLOW AND I'VE SEEN OTHER PEOPLE WITH UNLIMITED TIME WHO HAVE DONE POKEMON YELLOW. THIS IS CRAP!!!

Sorry that is in all caps.
Maybe you should upload onto the SMB channel. Fork Yeah
Back to top Go down

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm trying to build up my own subscriber base; so that when it's marathon time I can get their support. That is my plan to get us viewers at the up coming marathon. I actually think we all should be doing that. I think that if I start doing vids regularly again, I can get a few of my own people to come to the marathon. Also, I think that you should post your Zelda LP on the speed gamers forum. You should do so on your own channel and use the SMB channel more as a news channel from now on.

EDIT*

Actually you know what, that sounds really obnoxious. You should upload where ever you want. I just thought it might be better to build up our own personal accounts a bit. But the posting of your LP on the speed gamers forums, I really think you should do. I don't think anyone is doing your game. Your Vlogs+ Your LP might just get us some viewers for the marathon.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:21 am

SupaKirb wrote:
I'm trying to build up my own subscriber base; so that when it's marathon time I can get their support. That is my plan to get us viewers at the up coming marathon. I actually think we all should be doing that. I think that if I start doing vids regularly again, I can get a few of my own people to come to the marathon. Also, I think that you should post your Zelda LP on the speed gamers forum. You should do so on your own channel and use the SMB channel more as a news channel from now on.

EDIT*

Actually you know what, that sounds really obnoxious. You should upload where ever you want. I just thought it might be better to build up our own personal accounts a bit. But the posting of your LP on the speed gamers forums, I really think you should do. I don't think anyone is doing your game. Your Vlogs+ Your LP might just get us some viewers for the marathon.

I HAVE posted on the speed gamers forum. Nobody commented lol. Not all of us were born to commentate like you. Hmph!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:57 am

Yeah, that's why you should upload to both SMB and your own channel.
And I thought the actual reason was that Supa started cursing during his LP and didn't edit it out or something so he couldn't put it on SMB?
Back to top Go down

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 am

Jaco230 wrote:
And I thought the actual reason was that Supa started cursing during his LP and didn't edit it out or something so he couldn't put it on SMB?

I don't like uploading to 2 different channels, it's a bother. And Also good point, I could curse at anytime. I forgot that was another reason. But I am not going to curse just to curse, if it slips then it slips. I don't like to be told I can't say what I want. I understand why I can't say what I want on our SMB channel though, so I am ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
Like Supa said, uploading to two channels is a bother. And I don't WANT subscribers on my personal channel, that's where I just test things out or upload stupid videos. I want people to subscribe to the real stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Eh. More for me, then. Smile
Not that I upload my LP on the SMB channel... But I am wanting to redo my Amazon Trail LP and upload it to both channels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unlimited Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Time!   Unlimited Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Time!
Page 1 of 1