Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ok who did it.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ok who did it..... Empty
PostSubject: Ok who did it.....   Ok who did it..... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Who took the cookie from the cookie jar...? no this is not a joke, and I am not trying to be funny.

You have 72 hours...
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

Ok who did it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok who did it.....   Ok who did it..... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 am

It was jefferlope, I saw him.
Back to top Go down

Ok who did it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok who did it.....   Ok who did it..... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:50 am

Retros wrote:
It was jefferlope, I saw him.

Pfft... of course it was him... it's so obvious now..
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Ok who did it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok who did it.....   Ok who did it..... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 am

Jiminy cricket, they found out. Alright everybody on the floor! I'm taking this cookie with me, I'm jiminy cricketing hungry, I haven't eaten for days darn it! And you kids, you get your parents to buy you everything! Well jiminy cricket you, I'm taking this god darn cookie, no one can take it from me. YOU little Supa, on the ground now. You wanna be a hero? Yeah, just try to get up. Oh boy you jiminy- Awwwwww shoe. Aw jiminy cricketing heck, it has raisins!

PS: It was jeff.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

Ok who did it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok who did it.....   Ok who did it..... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

jiminy cricket
Back to top Go down

Ok who did it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok who did it.....   Ok who did it..... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:45 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
Jiminy cricket, they found out. Alright everybody on the floor! I'm taking this cookie with me, I'm jiminy cricketing hungry, I haven't eaten for days darn it! And you kids, you get your parents to buy you everything! Well jiminy cricket you, I'm taking this god darn cookie, no one can take it from me. YOU little Supa, on the ground now. You wanna be a hero? Yeah, just try to get up. Oh boy you jiminy- Awwwwww shoe. Aw jiminy cricketing heck, it has raisins!

PS: It was jeff.

LOL.... I don't know what all that was about...

But yeh, it was probably jeff. Big shiftperiodD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok who did it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok who did it.....   Ok who did it..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok who did it.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Other :: Random Stuff :: Spam Forum-
Jump to: