Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What should I do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: What should I do?   What should I do? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Ugh... as most of you know, I am doing an Let's Play of Pokemon Yellow. And as you also know I rarely put an episode up. Well here are some reasons for that. One reason is that I never have time because of school... but the main reason is.... I NEVER HAVE PRIVACY!!! It's never quiet in my house, and the only time I can record is if everyone is out. And the possibility of that is like 1 in 10. Another thing is, I do a lot of planning before hand, even though it might not look like it. Maybe I should just stop trying to inform and just play the game idk. Anyways, I need some advice.

Should I just stop trying to record until summer? I mean my episodes are so inconsistent, and I never catch a break when I want to record. I see other pokemon let's players, and they upload almost everyday, it's just not fair to my subscribers. And I hate making excuses for why there is never an episode up. Heck maybe I should stop doing Pokemon yellow, and start a different game \ then come back to yellow when I play through it once or twice.

Anyways, that is my little rant/question. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Well, you could always do what I do to get peace and quiet. I wake up early in the morning (on the weekends) just to have my privacy. Most of my LP episodes are recorded early morning before everyone wakes up.
But try to stay informative, informative is good. (I know I don't do a good job of that in my LP's, but trust me, I try. I just forget everything I planned on saying when I actually record.) If it's too much trouble to plan during the school year, I think you should play another game that doesn't need so much planning (such as Minecraft) and postpone the series until the Summer.
Anyway, there's what I think. Hope this helps in any way.
Back to top Go down

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Hmm.. I will see now...

P.S. What headset do you use? I am tired of sitting 1 inch from my labtop to record.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:18 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Hmm.. I will see now...

P.S. What headset do you use? I am tired of sitting 1 inch from my labtop to record.
I actually use my webcam to record. Smile
My webcam mic picks up sound in the whole room.
I use my headset when I'm on Skype. It's Logitech, but I can't remember the exact name.
Back to top Go down

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 am

Ah ok.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Quality, not quantity.
Back to top Go down

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:40 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
Quality, not quantity.

Wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Community :: General Discussion :: Questions-