Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!! Empty
PostSubject: ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!!   ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 pm

I spent like, 3 hours on a sketch last night, had a lot of difficulty too! So I save it and I come back today AND THE LAYERS WEREN'T SAVED SO IT WAS ALL ON ONE LAYER ASDFGHJKL!

And it was on a character sheet! So I couldn't just re-do the small ammount of lineart cuz when you go to erase the sketch you'll end up erasing the part of the character sheet too!!! ASDFGHJKL I haz a sad D: *sob* Now I have to start it all over again...... UUUHHHHHGGGG
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!!   ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Murder everyone except for me.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!!   ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:55 pm

I'll murder him before you murder me.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!!   ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
Murder everyone except for me.

good idea....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!!   ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Pfft, Art is not something that can only be created once! Because you have drawn this piece already, recreating it will be easy, and even turn out better than before. Take away the doubt factor from your brain and create without worrying about what has happened in the past. Push, push, push forward!

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return Storm... To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is the first rule of Art. In these days, I really believe that to be the world's one, and only, truth
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!!   ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

For example, if all of us were somehow lost from time, a penny would fall from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!!   ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ASDFGHJKL NUUUUUUUUUU!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Other :: Random Stuff :: Spam Forum-
Jump to: