Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Seriously, Youtube?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Seriously, Youtube?! Empty
PostSubject: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Seriously, Youtube?! 2011-02-19_2111

Youtube is FORCING me to link my account to Google! I hate that because I mainly use the SMB Gmail account. If my Youtube is linked to Gmail, it LOGS ME OUT of the SMB account EVERY time I log into my Jefferlope Youtube account! This is stupid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:19 pm

It's not that bad... I mean you only use smb to upload anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:39 pm

ME TOO.
I HATE THAT so much.
I can't make an alternate account because of this.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:09 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
It's not that bad... I mean you only use smb to upload anyways.
No, you don't understand. I DON'T use my jefferlope gmail. I use the SMB gmail. And I usually use my Jefferlope youtube. With this, I can't be logged in automatically on youtube AND gmail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:22 pm

This is probably to get rid of Bots and False Flaggers. If you are limited to only 1 account it can affect those 2 aspects greatly.

*Omg! You know how some partners have multi accounts? I wonder what it's like for them now, and the future partners of youtube.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:25 pm

The partners probably have extended privileges on creating multiple accounts.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 am

I have a complaint about Youtube as well. It told a bunch of people such as myself that we could upload videos longer than 15 minutes, yet today when I tried to upload a video that was 16 minutes long, it got rejected! What bums!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:42 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
I have a complaint about Youtube as well. It told a bunch of people such as myself that we could upload videos longer than 15 minutes, yet today when I tried to upload a video that was 16 minutes long, it got rejected! What bums!
When you went to "upload", did you get a message from YouTube saying you can upload longer videos? If not, your channel isn't a chosen one yet.
If so, YouTube still has a file size limit, that could be the problem.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:59 pm

I don't think anyone could fit 2 gigabytes in a sixteen minute video...
So yeah, CGA hasn't been graced yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 pm

You know what, I heard that the privilege can be taken away, just as fast as it is given. One LPer I watch got the extended time limit, but it was just recently taken away.

Also this time limit thing is not important to me at all. Who the heck want's to watch a +15 min vid? Myself personally, I think that a 9-12 min vid is more then enough time for what I do on youtube. Having shorter vids, also increases the chance that people will watch your vids. The average youtuber is subscribed to at least 20 or more channels, they might not always feel obligated to watch your ridiculously long videos when there is something shorter and more entertaining to watch.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:50 pm

I've watched more than 2 hours of minecraft in one video...
More than twice...

Also, have you guys never heard me? THERE'S NO 2GB LIMIT kind of! FOR EVERYONE! D:< (PS:Check around the upload page and read everything)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Wait what? Really Max? Gosh... I wish I was excited about this lol. But like I said I like shorter vids. But God, this must rock for everyone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Wait what? Really Max? Gosh... I wish I was excited about this lol. But like I said I like shorter vids. But God, this must rock for everyone else?

Also... how in the heck are you able to watch 2 hours of that thing.... I can hardly sit through 5 mins... Seriously people! Stop lping Minecraft! Find another game already!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

Also... how in the heck are you able to watch 2 hours of that thing.... I can hardly sit through 5 mins... Seriously people! Stop lping Minecraft! Find another game already!
Well technically, it's the same thing as short ones, but compiled to one video, so you get like what? 8 updates in one video? Isn't that like, better than 1 per day or whenever the lper uploads. Not even that, but you don't have to click the next video, because you're already watching it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Youtube?!   Seriously, Youtube?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously, Youtube?!
Page 1 of 1