Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Favourite LP'er?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetris

Tetris

Favourite LP'er? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite LP'er?   Favourite LP'er? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 pm

You know, guys who play video games on YouTube and fail due to the curse.

Tenjinmoop is a cool one. His older videos were deleted by himself during that time when LP'ers would be suspended for false copyright claims.

So who's yours?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Favourite LP'er? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite LP'er?   Favourite LP'er? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:50 am

jefferlope1
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

Favourite LP'er? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite LP'er?   Favourite LP'er? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:48 am

I'm gonna have to say McGammar. I didn't know LPs existed before I discovered his set of Pacman 2: The New Adventures. He really sets the standard for me.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Favourite LP'er? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite LP'er?   Favourite LP'er? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Well, the only LPers I really watch right now are Supa, Jaco, Akane, a few Minecraft LPers, and Proton Jon, all of which barely never update. Even though I stopped watching him, I think I'll have to say Chuggaaconroy is my favorite. When I saw his Wind Waker LP, I was hooked. He not only inspired me to make my own LP, but without him, we wouldn't even be here right now. He introduced me to TheSpeedGamers, who inspired me to start SMB. I stopped watching him when he started his Okami LP though.. I don't know why, (and a lot of people are gonna hate me for this) but I just can't get into Okami. I acknowledge it's a good game, but I just couldn't play through it (or watch it) without getting bored. Alright I'm getting off topic here.

Wait.. Supa is the one who introduced me to Chuggaaconroy.. I guess that makes Supa responsible for my LPs AND SMB.. I change my answer, SupaKirbTV is my favorite LPer.
Back to top Go down

Favourite LP'er? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite LP'er?   Favourite LP'er? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm

@Jeff- Yeh... I haven't watched chugga since forever... I don't know why, I just stopped. I found his pokemon red LP very useful when I was playing through it, but other then that, I don't really need help with my other games. (ok maybe windwaker but that game I will finish sooner or later! It's soo awesome.) Anyways, yeh, I'm not into watching the big name LPers, I like the small guys. And don't forget, if someone is just starting out and you make a connection with that let's player, it could end in a great opportunity if either one of you get big enough. Also, thanks jeff ^^. I have an LP idea in the works, It's a game from my childhood. Never beat it... but perhaps I can and then LP it.

Last edited by SupaKirb on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Favourite LP'er? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite LP'er?   Favourite LP'er? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Yeah, there are some small LPers that are really fun to watch lol.

Well, for me, my past favorite lpers were AzureBlade and ProtonJon. Both mostly because of the SMW Hack Lets Plays. Until they both stopped (one was for a while though).

Also jeff, I don't think we wouldn't have known tsg if chugga hadn't told us. Someone else told me, idk if before or after you saw chugga's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite LP'er? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite LP'er?   Favourite LP'er? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite LP'er?
Page 1 of 1