Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Metal Walker Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Metal Walker Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Metal Walker Impressions   Metal Walker Impressions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:41 pm

THIS GAME IS TOO HARD!
Metal Walker Impressions 375609_28238_front

No seriously, this game is pretty hard. (It could be easier and I just don't know what the heck I'm doing.)

I just want to give my impression on it though, seeing as I haven't made too much progress on it.
Basically this game is a knock off of the Pokemon franchise. Instead of a Pokemon however, you have a Metal Walker. And your Pokedex entries are basically Scan-data.The story starts with the news that your father is missing, and that he went to the chemical plant in search of something. So you are forced to carry around a heavy piece of metal in search of him.

Game play is very unique... this is probably the biggest separation that this game ever has from Pokemon (also the fact that you can't actually buy potions to heal, which make the game sooo much more difficult, and I've only found one location where I can actually do so on a regular basis, you can sometimes heal by running into a blue power ball but that is a process that you won't understand until you actually play this game.) Basically you have a little power bar, and the higher you reach on that power ball, the more damage you can deliver. You can aim to where you want to go on screen and can sometimes bounce of the environment you are fighting in depending on the area you are in..

Sorry if this was a tad bit confusing... but this game is really vague in it's own right.. I will be doing a follow up once I have done more.

Last edited by SupaKirb on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Metal Walker Impressions   Metal Walker Impressions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:52 pm

This isn't built to last.
THIS IS FOR. RIGHT. NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Walker Impressions   Metal Walker Impressions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Jaco wrote:
This isn't built to last.
THIS IS FOR. RIGHT. NOW!

LOL! What the heck rookie? lol! Oh that is a hilarious line....
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Metal Walker Impressions   Metal Walker Impressions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:13 pm

It's a line from the Nine Inch Nails song, "Wish", lol.
I just thought it kinda fit here.

Can't put the video up due to the gratuitous cursing.
Well, not gratuitous, but gratutious towards jeff's standards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Walker Impressions   Metal Walker Impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Walker Impressions
Page 1 of 1