Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

pretty cool guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetris

Tetris

pretty cool guy Empty
PostSubject: pretty cool guy   pretty cool guy EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Spoiler:

So this thread is about pretty cool guys. Here's the original:

"I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything"

And here's another example: I think Zelda is a pretty cool guy. only eh can defeet Ganon and eh doesnt afraid of dragons.

And here's how it works. (a quote from ED)

""Don't be a @%$!&# and do it wrong by referring to the character or thing by its actual name. Use a metonymy such as the title of the work the character appears in or any word strongly related to it. Also note that the proper pronoun 'He' is absolutely, 100 per cent jumbled, making it more like a Canadian suffix. This is one rare case where a misnomer is embraced with open arms. Full lower-case recommended; vowel placement subject to change. Note the absence of apostrophe for 'doesnt' and the properly capitalized pronoun 'I' at the beginning."

Feel free to use "doesnt afraid of anything" for the end, or make up something of your own. I'LL START.

I think Super Mario Bros is a pretty cool guy. eh sotmps goombas and doesnt afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down

pretty cool guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: pretty cool guy   pretty cool guy EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:28 pm

I think Resident Evil 4 is a pretty cool guy. eh savs girls and doesnt afraid of zombies.
Back to top Go down

pretty cool guy
Page 1 of 1