Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest

Go down 
+2
Tetris
Jefferlope
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest Empty
PostSubject: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Read the title.

For those of you that don't know, Master Quest was a redone version of Ocarina of Time with remixed dungeons and puzzles. It came out for GameCube originally, and we haven't seen it since.

Because of this, I may actually buy this game now. Tell what you think in the comments!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:29 pm

This can be combined with a current Ocarina of Time topic... Please read the rules...

*Warned

~Supa
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:39 pm

I never played Master Quest so I am royally flushed then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Tetris wrote:

Pfft... no one has... who cares about it?
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Tetris wrote:

In case you haven't figured it out Nintendo is trying to make the game feel new so people will buy the game the 2nd-3rd or even 4th time, If they made it the exact same as the original no one who's played the N64 original would buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
Tetris wrote:

In case you haven't figured it out Nintendo is trying to make the game feel new so people will buy the game the 2nd-3rd or even 4th time, If they made it the exact same as the original no one who's played the N64 original would buy it.

Master Quest isn't new. It's not well known, but it is certainty not new. Now I don't know the full details of whether or not there will be new content incorporated into this Master Quest add on, but if they are going to call it new then they should.

Also 1 quick thing... isn't the original Ocarina of Time 3D supposed have new things added on to it anyways? Why do we need a Master Quest? Just make different difficulties, and tell people there are more areas and side-quests to explore.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Master Quest isn't really that different if I remember. Just a couple missing bomb flowers and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:15 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
Master Quest isn't really that different if I remember. Just a couple missing bomb flowers and stuff.

I like this kid....
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:00 pm

I just realized, that to beat this game...

You'll have to fight the Dead Hand.

IN 3D.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Master Hand?
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 pm

nope.gif

It's not as bad now, but with increased graphics and 3D it'll probably be nightmare worthy again.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Tetris wrote:
I just realized, that to beat this game...

You'll have to fight the Dead Hand.

IN 3D.
Oh God..
I'm scared to buy this now.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:35 am

Aww...
Now that's just precious.
I just had to bump this and put that there.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 am

Wait, he named his daughter after Princess Zelda? That's something I would do!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Because I'm on topic the master quest is like Mario karts mirror mode, everything is backwards, flipped or however you'd describe it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest   Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocarina of Time 3DS Will Include Master Quest
Page 1 of 1