Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Will eating girl scout cookies...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaco

Jaco

Will eating girl scout cookies... Empty
PostSubject: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Make me less of a man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Jaco wrote:
Make me less of a man?

Uhm... that is the dumbest question ever... If anything it will make you more of a Man...
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Pfft... You're just like those guys who think pink is a manly color, when it clearly isn't...
The whole "Only men wear pink" thing died out years ago... Get with the times, son!
Fork Yeah
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:08 pm

I eat girl scout cookies all the time. I wear pink too. Pink is ossum
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:35 pm

I don't think eating girl scout cookies makes you any less of a man..... wearing pink however does :T *shot*
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Tiyou5 wrote:
I don't think eating girl scout cookies makes you any less of a man..... wearing pink however does :T *shot*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:54 pm

jefferlope wrote:
Tiyou5 wrote:

@Jeff- Oh shut up you....

YOU TOO ROOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 pm

See? Even TIYOU thinks a man wearing pink is dodgy.
And that's coming from the chick of SMB.
Give it up, Supa Fork Yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Jaco wrote:
See? Even TIYOU thinks a man wearing pink is dodgy.
And that's coming from the chick of SMB.
Give it up, Supa Fork Yeah

The only, "chick" I see here is jeff, on account of he is of the bird family.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 pm

He means chick as in a girl.

It's entirely possible most of us haven't been within 100 feet of one so it's okay if you were confused.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Tetris wrote:
It's entirely possible most of us haven't been within 100 feet of one so it's okay if you were confused.

ROFL

THAT JUST MADE MY DAY XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:12 am

Tetris wrote:
He means chick as in a girl.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!! AS IF!!!

You must have me confused with someone who cant get the ladies jefferlope scum bag. Because I can't get them off me! I am the Ladies man you see! Scattered Datas

GET THAT TRASH OUT OF HER SON!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am

WHO'S SON, AND WHY IS TRASH IN HIM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 am

Tetris wrote:
WHO'S SON, AND WHY IS TRASH IN HIM.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!! I AM SURROUNDED BY INCOMPETENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFUUUUUUU! Nk
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:05 am

Tetris wrote:
I have a Girlfriend though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:24 am

DarkKirby702 wrote:
Tetris wrote:

You told me I was your was your baby angle!

This is the 947th time someone has cheated on me... I guess love isn't the game for me!!!! Cry Out Loud
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:55 am

DarkKirby702 wrote:
Tetris wrote:
Doesn't it say somewhere on the rules of the internet that if you state that you have a girlfriend, it means that you are the least likely to actually have one?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:23 pm

This is way off topic. I think it's time to lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will eating girl scout cookies...   Will eating girl scout cookies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Will eating girl scout cookies...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Community :: General Discussion :: Questions-
Jump to: