Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?

Go down 
+2
Jefferlope
Tetris
6 posters
AuthorMessage

What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? Empty
PostSubject: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:51 pm

What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? Untitl11
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Actually, the 4th and 5th gen starters are completely safe. All three get chosen nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:15 pm

No self-respecting individual would choose Chikorita...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Bulbasaur seems like a God next to everyone else there... which he is of course. Bulbasaur is the king yo! I've grown to appreciate him as ive aged.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Even if you catch them all, wouldn't it be impossible to save all of the starters? Every game has one is destined to die (In the past games).
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:33 am

In my opinion mudkip's evolution made it the most useful starter in 3 gen and since everyone chose squirtle in red that makes charmander the left out one
I refuse for starter discrimination of the ones I like continue
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 am

Charmander had Charizard, which made people choose him.
It was mostly Bulbasaur who was left out.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Well, I, for one, always chose Bulbasaur. Except when I chose Charmander. But I never liked Squirtle (in the games).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Here is how I see it. Charmander is for the kids, Bulbasuar is for the Pros, and Squirtle is fo da turtles.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 pm

You got it completely reveresed...
Bulbasaur is for the non pros, because it's strong against the first three gyms.
Charmander is for pros, because it sucks against the first two.

Meaning that a trainer with extra-sufficient skill is required to wield a Charmander.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:08 pm

I was kidding but squirtle kicks brocks gym when you have little else to fight with and he can take on the last two gyms by himself making him the most balanced of the starters.
I refuse for starter discrimination of the ones I like continue

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:12 pm

THAT BLUE OTTER THING FREKIN SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?   What happens to the Pokemon no one takes? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens to the Pokemon no one takes?
Page 1 of 1