Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...

Go down 
+5
SkrΑlem
Tetris
Jefferlope
Jaco
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

SomebodyUDon'tKnow

I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... Empty
PostSubject: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 am

Honestly, could be worse.
I think the poor girl gets too much hate. She doesn't deserve it. She just made a Youtube video for fun. She probably never expected it to get this popular.
And if people hate the song so much, it's funny that they probably watch the video more than anybody just to post hate comments.
People hate her without even watching the video as well. She probably acts different in real life, and may be a good friend if you got to know her.
Also, she's got some mad video editing skills.
Anyone agree?

ps: For anyone who hasn't actually seen it, here.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 am

Lol, not her video editting skills, but the music studio in which she works for.
People need to blame them, not her.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Jaco wrote:
People need to blame them, not her.
Yep. Her producer is swimming in cash right now.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:06 pm

I can tolerate the song for a reason that no one cares about.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm willng to bet that's the fifth time someones posted that video as well the first time it wasn't used to make a joke like GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS *cue being annoyed near death*
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:42 pm

I can't stand her singing. I started watching it and couldn't continue due to the horrid singing. You're not suposed to sing through your meeping nose! DX

I could definitely sing this better then she did.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:31 am

I can sing better than her. Heck, I can sing better than everyone. I'm the best singer alive.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm

You gotta give her credit, it could have been way worse. Besides look at her friends, she was probably the best lol.
Back to top Go down
grandy song1

grandy song1

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Guys idk what ur talking about its the best song ever
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Tiyou and Cga Friday duet, it could make millions. Tiyou, don't mess it up by singing through your meep noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...   I Just Watched Friday For The First Time... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just Watched Friday For The First Time...
Page 1 of 1