Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Minecraft: Shadow of Israphel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetris

Tetris

Minecraft: Shadow of Israphel Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft: Shadow of Israphel   Minecraft: Shadow of Israphel EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:42 am

Spoiler:

So, you've seen Minecraft LP's, right? Well this is one like NO OTHER. Two guys play minecraft, but someone is building lava filled pyramids, setting TNT trps outside their home, and making weird structures on their server. And then things get weird.

i think the video has some cussing so i'll put it in a link to the first part in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:

So it's not exactly a short series, with taking almost 20 episodes to get to the real cool stuff, so if you want to skip ahead to the more interesting parts you should start on episode 10 of their Survival Island series, with ties into the Shadow of Israphel series.

Spoiler:

I think this is really cool.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Minecraft: Shadow of Israphel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Shadow of Israphel   Minecraft: Shadow of Israphel EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:04 pm

They have quite a few series lol.
Back to top Go down

Minecraft: Shadow of Israphel
Page 1 of 1